any opinion on a hoss?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
oh on a side note....

got a call about 45 mins ago...only rang once or twice......call the number back......anyone wanna guess who it was???:stir:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
oh and on a side note....when i was at a supplier who i knew should have one...i looked around...didn't see one????

I asked "uhhhh so you guys dont have a hoss??" yea we do......."??? ok where is it??" well it shows we have 3 (i dont remember the exact number) over in the warehouse...

ok why dont you have one over here so i can look at it?? touch it, and see what its all about???.....with nothing to say about the possibility, of a demo...

Well we can put one together and you can buy it and then if you dont like it bring it back.....

uhhhh :bullshit:

we all know how easy it is to "return something" with out getting hosed in some sort or another...

instore credit

oh you put a little ding in it here we cant refund it all to you

etc etc....

get an F'ing demo unit out and run it....

soooooo what do you have to say about that.....

and ill give you 2 guesses who it was based on my location.....(cuz there aint many suppliers out here"

PLUS......I wanted an answer to this????

if he is giving John shit about not having one on the floor.....even though he doesnt "carry" the line

then where is the slap that should come to a supplier who DOES NOT have one on the floor...and IS a supplier for the line???

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
oh on a side note....

got a call about 45 mins ago...only rang once or twice......call the number back......anyone wanna guess who it was???:stir:

your local HOSS/Sapphire disty??

I reckon THEY got a call too...after a HeadCheese at HQ heard they had NONE on the floor :redface:

oh my.....

..l.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
seeing as Bill is on right now....

maybe he can answer this question of mine???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom