Anybody working this Memorial Day?

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I hope not. I am taking the family to the beach even though there is very little surf, then come home and barbecue for everybody.
Hope you all have a great Memorial Day.

XCC

No. I'm gonna ride the CBX this morning while momma sleeps in. Then I'll take her to lunch in the '70 Monte. By that time it'll probably be raining due to the TS Beryl. So a ride to the North Port "Sippi Hole" this evening in the Willys after some chicken on the Weber will make for a fun Memorial Day.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
No work today, taking the family to Busch Gardens to ride some roller coasters!!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We have had bad weather all weekend, so I have been answering the phone and giving people the bad news as to what it could cost to clean up and dry their wet basements. So far, I have just answered the phone.... No one likes the bad news as to what it can cost and that they might have some limited sump pump coverage, or possibly no insurance coverage at all. I've got to finish servicing the vans though so we can get back at it hard again tomorrow. We have been just hammered with work!

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Leslie Judson Jones said:
This Memorial day is a very sad one seeing our military was used to astablish the muslim brotherhood in libya.

Amen to that.

We are working today out of nessecity. Got too much to do.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Ed said:
Leslie Judson Jones said:
This Memorial day is a very sad one seeing our military was used to astablish the muslim brotherhood in libya.

Amen to that.

X2

I'm working on my landscaping around my house.

Does that count?

Harder work than carpet cleaning and doesn't pay anything

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I did one little $90.00 job. It's been a little slow the last couple of weeks. Hopefully it will be balls to the wall tell the 4th of july then B2TW tell August 4th my wife and I’s anniversary (mandatory time off). I get kind of itchy with too much down time.

John Watson

Went and dumped the RV tanks, 2 mile round trip every 4-5 days Almost like like we was cleaning again, but I do miss the nice clean odor that the O2 system draining out compared to the black tank, gray water can get a bit ripe too.

Later this afternoon Me and My Helen are going to our son, Jay's home for a family and friends git together.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I had the day off until I got a small flood call. I am answering phones, and have scheduled a few more jobs for this week.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Just got in.....had 3 to do...made good money....pretty much had the streets to myself...no traffic..took me half the time to get across town then it normally does....not a bad day at all....taking tomorrow off............

Becker

Name
Becker
I took Friday off, did a quicky this am, about to head out for a med sized job at 2pm.

Shifting my 3 day weekend allowed me to avoid the holiday freeway crowds.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Worked till 5. Had six on schedule, one fell off, I knew we would lose at least one. Another great day in the Carolina's! Getting ready to clean. My father in laws wool area rug.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
13 flood calls today. No insurance coverage on most. Limited coverage on a few. I went to 3 small water extractions not needing drying equipment. Everyone else doing it themselves after i told them approximate prices to extract and dry down. Tomorrow will be crazy too and we are booking into July for carpet cleaning. Just plain crazy here.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Dmreed4311 said:
No work today, taking the family to Busch Gardens to ride some roller coasters!!

Perfect! That sound really fun!
Thank you all our active, retired and deceased military for your service to our country.
GOD BLESS

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
One quick job this morning.

I think we are doing a lot of work for the Muslim Brotherhood. I think they have figured out how to start a little unrest and then sit back and let the politicians take over.

D Rice said:
One quick job this morning.

I think we are doing a lot of work for the Muslim Brotherhood. I think they have figured out how to start a little unrest and then sit back and let the politicians take over.

I just hope the Muslim Brotherhood will let us clean carpets once they take over.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Nothing was on till we got a bio call for a suicide. Fast 3,150.00 job. A little sad but good money. A motel so didn't have to see the grieving that we sometimes do. But I hope somewhere someone is grieving for him
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom