Anyone ever do business with Ray Moody aka (Rambo)?

Mikey P

Administrator
You guys are gonna have to take this back over to the Encap Board.

We take things seriously here and have no room for this soap opera crap.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Are labor rates that hugh in china now? In our manufacturing op in Egypt wages were a little less than $1.50 a day for an weaver and about 2-2.50 a day for a master weaver. This along with the two meals a day they were fed gave them a higher standard of living than the vast majority.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Shipping TO China should be cheap??

Look at all the empty container ships that have to go back there after unloading the stuff Wal*Mart sells...

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Insure high.

Get Devil Dog to drive it over on next trip to the far east.

Collect over inflated insurance when it never makes it.

For both boat & Devil.

Sgd;

The Ghost Who Walks :lol:

Fred Geyen

What ever happened to the Hawaiian "Hang Loose". They let illegals in from the mainland and the whole place stresses out over $3.00.

Name
Nate W.
Fred Geyen said:
What ever happened to the Hawaiian "Hang Loose". They let illegals in from the mainland and the whole place stresses out over $3.00.

It's actually more than $3.00. Also the fact of no case of solution. There is still "Hang Loose". If you actually read the post, I'm disappointed on how the situation was handled.

Brian Luddy,

I tested it when i first got it to make sure it was working. I used it when I fixed the Handle. The cimex works Great on the rugs. The purpose of me buying the machine was for scrubbing area rugs.

OG Chuck,

I do buy alot of things online from private party and Yes sometimes it's weary. Businesses are alot more reputable but very rarely weary. I hold people accountable for what the represent. I call them on it when it's not what they represented.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
The seller of cimex says the ball-valve goes bad. WTF, in 3 yrs with over a million sqft of cgd, I have never replaced a ball valve or anything else on my cimex.

I bet this Rambo guy and David Gargan are brothers.

harryhides

Name
Tony
The Lord of the RINGS, lol.

I always shed a lil tear for mister el cheapo over that one.

Karma comes to mind.

:idea:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Should have bought a new machine from Clark. Sounds like Nate should have at least got a free can of Vaseline.

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom