Anyone in nashville?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
My tech just had a heart attack if anyone wants a $250 job let me know. If not ill cancel it.. my techs health is more important. Just hate pissing off customers. But it happens

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Billy

Name
BH
joeynbgky said:
My tech just had a heart attack if anyone wants a $250 job let me know. If not ill cancel it.. my techs health is more important. Just hate pissing off customers. But it happens

Joey you should just try to explain what has happened & you may find your customer will reschedule or be ok with your explanation.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I canceled the other 4
I just can't get ahold of the 9 am which is what the problem is

Billy

Name
BH
joeynbgky said:
I canceled the other 4

That could definitely be a problem but maybe they will still understand. We already are booked tomorrow but I doubt they would be happy with the price change anyway for us if you quoted.

I hope your Tech recovers completely.

Billy

Name
BH
Marty said:
Man, what a slap in the face! First his tech has a heart attack, and THEN you tell him he's underpriced!

Is Mikey on your computer?

Marty me & Joey know each other so so I think he understands I'm not slapping him in the Face lol

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Billy said:
joeynbgky said:
I canceled the other 4

That could definitely be a problem but maybe they will still understand. We already are booked tomorrow but I doubt they would be happy with the price change anyway for us if you quoted.

If a local cleaner called and told me that he needed help, I would do it at his price quoted to the customer.

JHC some people just like to look out for themselves.

Able 1

Name
Keith
vincent said:
Billy said:
joeynbgky said:
I canceled the other 4

If a local cleaner called and told me that he needed help, I would do it at his price quoted to the customer.

JHC some people just like to look out for themselves.

X2...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Btw......... I sent my borrowed tech to my appointments in my city. I needed some supplies in nashville.......so I decided to go.... turned out to be a 3 hour job for me by myself......and made........$1100 bucks........she got a new phone..that's why I couldn't get a hold of her...........did carpeting furniture..there one million dollar motorcoach as well.........and she had some nasty stains in her toilet no one could get out........of course I had my acid in the van I forgot to drop off to the girls that morning............ 5 toilets and she paid me 50 bucks a piece.....and it took less than 5 minutes a piece.....maybe I should clean carpet more often..............that's billys price range!! I'm getting there

Billy

Name
BH
joeynbgky said:
Btw......... I sent my borrowed tech to my appointments in my city. I needed some supplies in nashville.......so I decided to go.... turned out to be a 3 hour job for me by myself......and made........$1100 bucks........she got a new phone..that's why I couldn't get a hold of her...........did carpeting furniture..there one million dollar motorcoach as well.........and she had some nasty stains in her toilet no one could get out........of course I had my acid in the van I forgot to drop off to the girls that morning............ 5 toilets and she paid me 50 bucks a piece.....and it took less than 5 minutes a piece.....maybe I should clean carpet more often..............that's billys price range!! I'm getting there

Great DAY Joey!!!! You have me beat I have never even been asked about toilets except for when we was also Janitorial & we didn't get 50 a piece then.

We had a good day also & went on boat tonight had dinner with a good friend.

We have a boat to clean tomorrow coincidentally.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
She offered me 50 she said none of the house cleaning companies could get it out. I also directed her to my website where I sell this magical toilet bowl cleaner lol

Billy

Name
BH
That is the key make yourself have a USP which makes price not as important.

We give spotter away but sometimes have clients pay us to use it on spots they could easily do . Maybe you will be cleaning those toilets again.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Doubt it.. The office is calling me.. Up to my eyeballs in paperwork

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom