Anyone Try the Mytee ETM?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
George III said:
i wouldnt mind seeing how much mercury it pulls.

guessing maybe 8 or 9 hg

Might be more, George
I think 12 is the about the best you can get from lectrovacs before the air starts slipping

..L.T.A.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Larry;

Properly engineered electric extractors can achieve very high vac levels.
This is our 4-vac Titan portable:
titanvac.jpg

It has two vac sets in parallel to increase CFM.

We think it is the strongest electric . . .
operating off two 20 amp circuits.

Larry

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Holey smokes!!!

I wasn't expecting 14hg....

What's the downside?

Larry Cobb said:
Larry;

Properly engineered electric extractors can achieve very high vac levels.
This is our 4-vac Titan portable:
titanvac.jpg

It has two vac sets in parallel to increase CFM.

We think it is the strongest electric . . .
operating off two 20 amp circuits.

Larry

Name
John LaBarbera
rctpks said:
1) Listen to what the cleaners (aka- US) want and need. And then, pretty quickly and consistently come up with what we need.
2) Always try to improve and add new and better things.
3) Very (exceptionally) good prices.
4) Very responsive and easy to deal with company.
5) Absolutely stand behind their products.
6) Admit and fix when something goes wrong. (not give excuses like some here who have a long pattern of complaints for which there always seem to be an explanation.)
Impressive list!

John it's got to make you feel good when your customers or potential customers not only recognize how hard you're working, but appreciate it too!

Nice work on the ETM, it's a good looking unit. Much better than the Mickey Mouse contraptions that one of your portable competitors has out there.

And while I hate to see you take sales from Terry because he is building a very good product too and has put a lot of effort into developing a market for a real ETM, not just a cobbled bunch of components pieced together.

However your marketing budget for the New ETM may also increase his sales along with yours by legitimizing the "Electric Truck Mount" to the industry once again.

Good luck! 8)

Thank you for your comments. Words like what Kolfer said does make me feel good. I don't think I'm taking any business from Terje. There is plenty of business out there for all. I don't expect it all, nor do I want all of it. I'm honored to be in the company of persons like Brevik, Bane and Bobby Savage. And I'd include Bristor in that list also. All "B's", how about that!

Mikey P

Administrator
What does Bristor have to do with Electro suck mops?

If I were the Forjdking I would park my car in my garage for the first time in years and buy your new unit, tweak it some than re-lable and re-sell it.

Who the hell in their right mind wants to spend their free time plastic welding at night?
If The BIG T is selling three units a year I'd be shocked. Buy the Mytee, go over it with right and left handed screwdrivers, add some Nordic flair and re sell it for an extra hundred or so, as a Mytee dealer he would already be making a profit..

By now you'd think he would have though this through and would be on here kissing John and Les' asses and showing some gratitude

hogjowl

Idiot™
Simply stated ... I would have to see Larry's unit in person to believe those numbers. There has to be a carinval barker somewhere behind those numbers.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
John,

I am excited for you and your new ETM. It fits a gap in the ETM market, which is still wide open.

Terry also builds a sharp looking ETM, and has many happy customers.

As far as hurting one another's sales, there are way more people wanting an ETM than all 3 of us can probably produce. So there are plenty of sales to be had by all.

I have sold 30-some ETM's over the years, and very few of the purchasers came from any of the BBS's.

The reliability of an ETM, the low operating cost of an ETM, and the versatility of an ETM, make it my preference, even though we still use a gasoline slide in in our CC biz.

They (ETM and gas slide-in) both produce the same great results, in the same amount of time, for our CC customers, and our ETM is building the businesses of other CC owners all over the U.S.

We have several owners who are still using their SAVAGE ETM after 5+ years of cleaning - and a few almost 10 years.

Name
John LaBarbera
Bob Savage said:
John,

I am excited for you and your new ETM. It fits a gap in the ETM market, which is still wide open.

Terry also builds a sharp looking ETM, and has many happy customers.

As far as hurting one another's sales, there are way more people wanting an ETM than all 3 of us can probably produce. So there are plenty of sales to be had by all.

I have sold 30-some ETM's over the years, and very few of the purchasers came from any of the BBS's.

The reliability of an ETM, the low operating cost of an ETM, and the versatility of an ETM, make it my preference, even though we still use a gasoline slide in in our CC biz.

They (ETM and gas slide-in) both produce the same great results, in the same amount of time, for our CC customers, and our ETM is building the businesses of other CC owners all over the U.S.

We have several owners who are still using their SAVAGE ETM after 5+ years of cleaning - and a few almost 10 years.

Thanks for the compliment, Bob. You've have done a great job with your equipment. You were out there when Bane was slowing down and others just gave up the ship. When it comes to ETM's the Savage Beast has to be acknowledged as a great system. I have always appreciated your honesty and informative web site. Terje will do good too.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
The Savage was a key component in getting my business started without going broke and achieving killer results. My current needs have required me to go with a different machine but I will always love my Savage workhorse and happy to have a good understanding of what electric vac motors can accomplish. I am excited to see Mytee take the electric TM to the masses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom