Anyone want to part with a cimex

dgargan

I may sell one of mine. I was thinking of getting a new one . Not sure what a used one goes for?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Used I've paid as little as $800.00 from a Pawn Shop to as much as $1,500.00 for a lighted used one. Most that have had some miles of "normal use" have been around $1,200.00. Condition of the unit and market demand are factors that also play into price.

The Pawn Shop deal only had 1-set of pad drivers, while others deals because the owner no longer had a need for them, came with brushes pads and some chems.

E

EcoPro1

Cool Hand Luke said:
Used I've paid as little as $800.00 from a Pawn Shop to as much as $1,500.00 for a lighted used one. Most that have had some miles of "normal use" have been around $1,200.00. Condition of the unit and market demand are factors that also play into price.

The Pawn Shop deal only had 1-set of pad drivers, while others deals because the owner no longer had a need for them, came with brushes pads and some chems.

Pawn shops are great for these types of finds. I got a 1005dx for 700 that was damn near brand new.

Http://www.facebook.com/ecoprocc

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I don't get it Richard. You don't buy used vans, truckmounts or drying equipment but you buy a used Cimex?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I dont like buying used vans or tm's because they could be run hard and with no regular maintenance. Drying equipment, machines and tools you usually get what you see. Unlike the van or tm that might look good on the outside but roughed up on the inside.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom