Are you using door hangers?

Door hangers

• Total voters

Becker

Name
Becker
I like the product..

I've had good results with simple black text colored paper flyers back in the day.

Have not done it locally in years.. ( like 9 )

We should all be doing 5 arounds at least IMO.. But I don't.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mikey P said:
I dont use the pizza coupons I get in my pay stub envelope.

I think pay stubs and pay envelopes or almost non-existant. Most get direct deposit.

So, 1980s

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Why on a hanger that hangs from his 1980s van of course

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mikey P said:
OK, so where are you putting your discount coupons than Dave?

It's all electronic. So, it never goes away. On over 15K computers

Saves on all that printing and stuffing.

Connor

Name
Connor
Oh, impersonal spam, as opposed to trespassing with junkmail.

S

sam miller

Royal Man said:
[quote="Mikey P":13pefdct]OK, so where are you putting your discount coupons than Dave?

It's all electronic. So, it never goes away. On over 15K computers

Saves on all that printing and stuffing.[/quote:13pefdct]

15k computers Aleinware???? WTHELL?

Do those thing wipe your butt too????

How bout a link to where they sell these comps or is it a 1k computer with tons of software?

S

sam miller

Mikey P said:
These guys want to know

Cool features and great prices..

I click on the link and then the video started and scared the crap out of me! TY I needed that! :shock:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Connor said:
Oh, impersonal spam, as opposed to trespassing with junkmail.

Not junk mail.

It's a perk or discount for being a member of their group or organization.
(Not junk mail or just flyer.)

It's affinity or hub marketing on their membership website.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
OK, so where are you putting your discount coupons than Dave?

On Google (Google Offers) and other search engines

Constant Contact for all my repeat customers

Service Monster mailers for all my repeat customers again

Groupon, Living Social, Amazon Locals etc.

Some want to do it the hard way....I'm not to sure I want Mrs Phiffs evil twin sister who actually USES door hanger coupons.

I tend to get higher quality customers when they find me on the Net....Because I relay "quality" in my ads and coupons.

This has been a monuMental moment with Brian 8)

Connor

Name
Connor
The first time I did door hangers was a great success. The next few times varied, but would get at least one new customer per neighborhood and most of those customers are now repeats.

You just gotta hit the right neighborhood.

I must also tell you that I included a magnet with the door hangers. Even if they canned the door hanger and coupon, those magnets stick, stuck, stook.

A weeks worth of door hangers, with MAGNETS is cheaper than a day of newspaper, and if targeted with a concise and correct design, will make you money.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Bad idea.

Some people won't mind, but a few will go ballistic.

That's because you've flagged their "not at home" place as a potential target for a break-in by anyone who comes to the door after you.

Connor

Name
Connor
Lee Stockwell said:
Bad idea.

That's because you've flagged their "not at home" place as a potential target for a break-in by anyone who comes to the door after you.

I think that's an over reaction about the "target for a break in", but some people will say that is the case. There is always a few people who will be offended by anything you do and you wouldn't want those kind as your customers anyway. Door hangers and newspapers stacked on the driveway aren't always indicators of being absent.

My parent's house and neighborhood was burglarized in '91 by teenagers who just rang the doorbell and if you didn't come to the front door, they broke in the back. They didn't need a door hanger to figure that out and they weren't scared of the barking dogs either.

Speaking of ballistic, I have a deaf customer who carries a .357 all the time. Her husband says she can't call for help, but she can surely fire a warning shot right through a thugs sternum.

If an uninvited stranger appears at my door, my wife doesn't open it. But she, too, is packing.

Marc Imbesi

Lee Stockwell said:
Bad idea.

Listen to the Old Fart...this is a big deal if you target a 55 and older community...and, while in AZ, those retirees had outlawed solicitation until the Chinese girl cried how she was going to go out of business....their man reason was you were sending up a flag they are not home...

...so, I would not target an entire community, but I, like others, see the value of 5 arounds, and think the benefit there wayy outweighs the risk...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Are you using door hangers?

Royal Man said:
[quote="Mikey P":wx8dp18f]I dont use the pizza coupons I get in my pay stub envelope.

I think pay stubs and pay envelopes or almost non-existant. Most get direct deposit.

So, 1980s[/quote:wx8dp18f]
By law it is still required to give employees a paper stub or actual check if they request it. Even most companies that offer direct deposit still supply a paper stub- ours included.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom