Auction time discrepancies.

Mikey P

Administrator
For those of you that like to bid at the last second, please make sure your clock is correct on the board.

The time is correct on the server, and displays correctly on MikeysBoard, but what YOU see is determined by your user settings..

Go to your User Control Panel, select Board Preferences, and then check your time zone and Daylight Savings Time settings.

thanks

I thought about this the other day and you should have a rule that no one can place a bid unless they have one prior bid in at least one hour before the close of the auction.

The price would get driven up naturally that way.

Name
Brad Gouveia
How about you address the issues of last minute people placing bid that are not the correct increment. This is has happen to me a few times where I put the last bid in and someone else who does not have time to add the correct amount together just tosses a bid in.

I thought that was the point of the odd increments was to avoid people doing that.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Yeah, I think the sniping should automatically extend the auction 5 more minutes... Bidding ends at the first full 5 minute interval with no additional bids after 9 pm PST...

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I believe someone should win in each time zone since Mike changes the rules on each auction so he can let whoever he wants to win,win. Fookin loser. LOL.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So, right now its 7:47 in Wisconsin, what time is it in California? I'm guessing 6:45.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I buy my chems ahead of time, so it makes little difference whether I win an auction or not.

Back
Top Bottom