Back on the truck for the day(Bawb will be proud)

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
A local friend of mine needed some help cleaning apartments. They were 3-story apartments, two bedrooms on the top and bottom floors, 2 closets each bedroom, a hallway, 2 staircases, and the main level had a 18x15 living room. Each bedroom room had 1 bed, dresser and desk that had to be moved. I had a helper who kept the wand moving. We knocked out 10 units in about 8.5 hours. We used a butler with 45 blower, my first time ever using one, ran great! The units were air conditioned but I still feel like a lost 10 lbs of sweat. I went through 4 32 oz bottles of water during the day.

We used this for a pre-spray, and surprisingly it performed very well. I felt like all I needed was some 1300, and I would have been channeling Vawter in his youth with all the tail walking around the complex :shock:

geniecare.jpg

Don't worry olson I think I have him sold on some Extreme Clean :twisted:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
From Tom of course. He was looking at one of the white magics up there. I also was tellin him(Kenny) how white magic was bought out, and 1200 pro is another cds option. ANDDDDD.... I tol him I could prolly have this ol' fart jig ya up a steam genie 8 grand. He seems to like the butlers. When Ken is selling his old units again this year, hes interested in them too, but he won't be purchasing until after september-ish though.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Hoody said:
From Tom of course. He was looking at one of the white magics up there. I also was tellin him(Kenny) how white magic was bought out, and 1200 pro is another cds option. ANDDDDD.... I tol him I could prolly have this ol' fart jig ya up a steam genie 8 grand. He seems to like the butlers. When Ken is selling his old units again this year, hes interested in them too, but he won't be purchasing until after september-ish though.

i jus had ANOTHER call about a Genie........
i could build everything....BUT the waste tank...
and THAT would cost a fortune............
you DID tell him that the Genie is the better machine ....right?

i jus did a review on Tom and the crew at Modernistic.....
prolly be on their next brochure.......maybe.....i did run on....a little.................... :roll:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Hoody said:
A local friend of mine needed some help cleaning apartments. They were 3-story apartments, two bedrooms on the top and bottom floors, 2 closets each bedroom, a hallway, 2 staircases, and the main level had a 18x15 living room. Each bedroom room had 1 bed, dresser and desk that had to be moved. I had a helper who kept the wand moving. We knocked out 10 units in about 8.5 hours.

Holy S*It, THAT is moving!!! What does he get per unit? Use the wand on the stairs? :mrgreen: I couldn't do that many in a day, I feel old, thanks! :cry:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
There are 28 buildings in the complex. 18 buildings have the 4 bedrooms with 8 units per building. 6 buildings have 3 bedrooms, and there are 12 units per building. And then 4 buildings have 2 bedroom, and there are 12 units per building.

His wife runs the janitorial side they clean all the units before we clean the carpet. However they don't vacuum for crap :x I think I remember him saying he gets 90 a unit not for sure. I used a quad jet with no glide, and a prochem stair tool. Its an upper end complex they weren't really that bad at all. However they also clean the welfare complex apartments, and I get to tackle some of those next week. GOT ANY 1300 LEFT OVER BAWB!?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
GOT ANY 1300 LEFT OVER BAWB!?
ya i got about a half a gal left......
the old lady uses it to clean blinds..
put the blinds in a bathtub....
water an' a glug of 1300........soak 1/2 hour......
jus lik new!!!!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom