Be Selective w/ Steve Marsh

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I think Steve was a little too selective by passing on a booth at M8F. he didn't do himself any favors by snubbing Mikey at the event either :oops:

I'm certain dozens of cleaners, me included, would have sat through his sales pitch if he was on the training schedule.

Doesn't his full course cost something like $2500? One new client would have paid his booth 5 times over. A couple of trainings i attended at M8f were standing room only cuz so many attendees.

Maybe Steve will reconsider next years MikeyFest. If he's still in business then.. lol :lol:

Here's an interesting video of Steve Marsh explaining how to maximize your profits.

b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq76aRpwXQYb]

Connor

Name
Connor
A five minute analogy to say, get better customers.......

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
according to his bio at becompetitionfree he's been practicing martial arts for over 20 years and a self proclaimed Juijistu expert.

When I met him at M8F I knew there was something about him I liked. He doesn't look like much but I bet he knows how to defend himself.

If only he knew as much about marketing as he does martial arts. Too bad :cry:

Hey Mikey! Wouldn't it have been funny if Marsh delibiratly snubbed you at M8F in order to lure you into a conflict so he could kick your ass. :lol:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
He who know study and practice martial arts will be shot by dumbsumbitch who has gun.

Mikey P

Administrator
No kidding Jimmy..
I was pa king at MF in case Fiddy wanted to get cute with me.
I'm sure the same cop shredder would have sent Marsh packing too..

Usually carrying at Vegas as well in case any of you homos try and touch your idol. hey Marty, blow me

K P

Dilusional again...but you probably should keep some mace in your purse,it would be safer.

SteveMarsh

Name
Steve Marsh
I had a great time at Mikeyfest. I enjoyed meeting friends and getting to know others. I encouraged many of my connections to also join the event. Mikey does a great job.

I always have great respect for the people who put on industry events and take great care to not exploit the hard work they have gone to. I try to bring value by encouraging the people I talk with and contribute as best I can. I did not come to directly promote my marketing program although I did promote classes for the Host, Proline Supply, that were coming soon.

I have a passion to encourage owner-operator businesses. That model served me well for 30 years. There are not a lot of people cheering on the small businesses. I admire all successful businesses but there are many people who look down on small businesses as if they don't count. Small businesses can earn a ton of profit. They do count!

Mikey, I do owe you a beer. You just tell me when and I will drive over the hill and bring you one. Keep up the good work.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Mikey P said:
No kidding Jimmy..

Usually carrying at Vegas as well in case any of you homos try and touch your idol. hey Marty, blow me

Oh God ... NOW he's a bulletin board Rambo too?

Good grief ...

Steve,you should post more often you have alot of good marketing ideas that can help owner operators like myself. I enjoy your articles on cleanfax magazine.

S

sam miller

Mikey P said:
No kidding Jimmy..

Damn and I was lookin forward to a big squeeze! :oops:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Please disregard any deragatory comments I made regarding Steve Marsh.

It was ignorant of me. :oops:

Besides, I'm afraid he'll kick my ass if talk smack about him.

Truthfully, it was a pleasure meeting Steve last feb @ M8F.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom