Best Black Light?? Can't find previous posts

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Looking for best black light??

Thought I heard Cobb's more expensive one was best. Is it the $239 one he has?? Some of Scott W's link recommendations/links were no longer available.

Looking to stay under $200 and hopefully find one that shows up during day??

Do people really use that Jumbo $500 one?? Doesn't it get WAY hot???

Thanks!
Jordan

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
cobbs.....and just about any light has a problem with no window coverings...you have to darken it a little

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Cobbs here, used it yesterday to close a pee job.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
cobbs isn't the only light but it is the best. That guy larry is a flashlight geek, seriously he knows more about flashlights than anyone I have ever heard of. He uses a special led bulb that actually isn't available any more. He makes very little on them after he hand assembles them at night in his livingroom. spend the extra 40 bucks and you will glad you did.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
So what if LED bulb goes out on his light???

Is bulb not available???

Or its rechargeable and dont replace bulb??

pinosan

Name
Martin
Here are some pics taken in a day light. the first one shows how much light there was coming through the window

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

CrazyRay

Name
Ray Waits
I will continue the streak. No doubt that Cobb's blacklight is the best I've ever used. The price is very competative for what you get, just like everything else Cobb Carpet Supply offers this industry. Things have come a long way since having to close all blinds, turn off all lights, and get the light within inches of the carpet and still miss a lot of spots. Cobb's high tech light is so much more professional and impressive in front of your customer. It's awesome and actually could sell for a whole lot more than it does. Here's a link to it:

http://www3.cobbcarpet.com/zen3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=69&products_id=1384

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
So what if LED bulb goes out on his light???

Is bulb not available???

Or its rechargeable and dont replace bulb??

I believe the bulb has a 10,000 hour service life. Or the three bulbs do. you will wear out the on off switch before you wear out the bulb.

Yes it is rechargeable, you will save 40 dollars on batteries.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
With all this publicity i think Larry should offer them with a 25% holiday discount. Thanks in advance Larry, i'll take one too.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Don't know if OK on this board to mention the brand since it was purchased from a company
that does not pay for advertisement. Got to respect the place.

It is absolutely OK

You mean this isn't like that other board that you can only talk about board promoted & sold products or you'll get the boot?

Freedom of speech makes this board better!!

pinosan

Name
Martin
You mean this isn't like that other board that you can only talk about board promoted & sold products or you'll get the boot?

Freedom of speech makes this board better!!

Actually I thought it would be nice to know the rules of the game before I played it..
it's only respect to the board and for the one's who pay to get their items sold.

Reactions: Royal Man

Able 1

Name
Keith
Actually I thought it would be nice to know the rules of the game before I played it..
it's only respect to the board and for the one's who pay to get their items sold.

So, who's light is it?

I use Cobbs..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just don't understand WHY that little flashlight in it's LED version is only $15 and when it has the UV bulbs it jumps up to $239?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom