Best in-line sprayer

Name
Bill Soukoreff
What is the best most reliable in-line sprayer?

I have a been a cordless multi-sprayer user up to now, but it is very slow. Also, if you are treating for general pet stains with sodium per carbonate based pre-sprays/boosters, how do do they handle foam?

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
I use mine for pre spray only, I have a couple of 3 gal pump ups for enzymes and sodium per carb, I wouldn't think it would work well for enzymes and out side the foam issue the per carb would lose its potency before you used it all. I know some guys have said they go through a 5 qt sprayer on a job I have always got a day or mores work out of one jug.

Name
Lee Stockwell
RGH269 said:
I use mine for pre spray only, I have a couple of 3 gal pump ups for enzymes and sodium per carb, I wouldn't think it would work well for enzymes and out side the foam issue the per carb would lose its potency before you used it all. I know some guys have said they go through a 5 qt sprayer on a job I have always got a day or mores work out of one jug.
Depends on the tip and restrictor of your inline sprayer, plus the pressure and temperature of your TM.

I use 7qt jugs. One sprayer has a 4:1, and the others 9:1. That's means a 5qt jug puts down 6.25 gallon with one and 12.5 gallon with the others. The 7qt jug yields 8.75g and 17.5 gallons.

To add to the variation, at lower psi a given injection sprayer BOTH puts down less total volume, and mixes it a bit stronger.

The reverse is also true, higher pressures put more total volume, of weaker draw.

At very high temperatures the draw percentage weakens until you will sometimes be drawing NOTHING at all until it cools.

Yes there's good reason for quite a bit of variation possibilities.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Yellow tip 500 psi 200 degrees give or take, I honestly don't know what jet is on it I never thought to look when I bought it. I really have never familiarized myself with most of the technical numbers and stuff probably should have though, I try to keep it as simple as possible and deliver a high quality service.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Bill Soukoreff said:
What is the best most reliable in-line sprayer?
?
All of the inline sprayers have their own individual quirks and personalities . I've had Hydroforces and I've had generic brands. They all work the same with a Dema injector. The one I use now on every job every day I bought on EBay from someone and it is a brand I don't know but it cost $79 (I think). It's been in use for two years. Like Lee said, bucket test so you know just exactly what amount of chemical you are putting down. That is important to know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom