Best method for large job?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
I HWE just about everything and was wondering what would be the best method on 20,000 SqFt of CGD thats loaded with racks and displays that cant be moved?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Waiting for the cimex KLOWNS to appear......waiting.....waiting....waiting.

:shock:

S

sam miller

Get started work hard and finish! HWE! I have 175 with some juice then padded!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
CGD, Cimex if moderately soiled or OP if heavier soiled and only HWE if extremely soiled. Low moisture will look better in the end on CGD.

So depending on what you have tailor your cleaning methods to it. It could be the first 5000 feet need HWE and then the rest OP?

The moral of the story is "Don't be a one trick pony like Jimmy". :p

and Jimmy lies, he uses low moisture when it fits the situation also. Iseeru

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Doc Holliday said:
HAHAAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!

- Rich Michniak on Derek's computer.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
KevinL said:
The fastest?? I'd have to say you don't know wtf your talking about.

Probably clean 3 million sqrs or something this year and who knows in my life, i sorta know.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Doc Holliday said:
CGD, Cimex if moderately soiled or OP if heavier soiled and only HWE if extremely soiled. Low moisture will look better in the end on CGD.

So depending on what you have tailor your cleaning methods to it. It could be the first 5000 feet need HWE and then the rest OP?

and Jimmy lies, he uses low moisture when it fits the situation also. Iseeru

What he said... Snake Oil and a scrubber. Done dealio...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Derek said:
Doc Holliday said:
HAHAAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!

Rich Michniak on Derek's computer.

The trick is covering his tracks that he uses smoke and mirrior cleaning . So, his competition doesn't find out.

John G.

Can you do 5000 square feet an hour with one man shane and do it well and consistently?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
John G. said:
Can you do 5000 square feet an hour with one man shane and do it well and consistently?

We cannot "clean" that way no but we can rub foam around, yes.
Not my decision

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I cleaned a 30,000 sq ft of carpet in a clothing store. cimexed it with releasit. The building maintnance manager and the store manager loved the result. I went back a couple months later and the spots where the soda and high traffic areas still looked good. Photos were sent to corporate and they even sent me an email about how well the job turned out.

Do I care where the dirt went? everyone involved from corporate to me and my employees (who were paid commission)was happy and more work followed because of it.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
idreadnought said:
I cleaned a 30,000 sq ft of carpet in a clothing store. cimexed it with releasit. The building maintnance manager and the store manager loved the result. I went back a couple months later and the spots where the soda and high traffic areas still looked good. Photos were sent to corporate and they even sent me an email about how well the job turned out.

Do I care where the dirt went? everyone involved from corporate to me and my employees (who were paid commission)was happy and more work followed because of it.

1x or over 5 years?

See we are interested in jobs that repeat over the long term.
1x gimmick does nothing for me but i will do it if necessary.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Larry B said:
I HWE just about everything and was wondering what would be the best method on 20,000 SqFt of CGD thats loaded with racks and displays that cant be moved?
Cut the job in with a wand,then pad or Cimex the rest.

hogjowl

Idiot™
My first choice for that particular job would be padcapping. Experience has taught me that I can say this even without seeing how soiled your particular job is. This is because I seldom ever run into a soiling situation that can not be corrected by employing encap cleaning on CGD commercial carpet.

However, your particular choice will depend on what you mean by "clean". In my book, looking clean is enough for commercial environments ... because people don't normally lay on, or live on commercial carpets.

If they did ... I'd HWE it.

Name
Ron lippold
Turn up the flow adjust the pressure, get your super strap and a 25 gallon tank for the prespray,.
Long strokes and you will be done by 4 pm. Bring a helper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom