big big thanks to all presenters at Mikeysfest.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
What an incredible lineup of speakers. I went hoping for 1 good piece of information that could help my company grow. What I recieved was a notebook full. For those the didn't go I am sorry for you.

Special mention for Greg Cole, And Fred Cordel. Both these men freely gave their extensive wisdom freely.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yup it was....finally made it home.....

never a good idea to drive after a horrible night sleep due to the WYNN BUFFET CURSE....:lol:

or was it the after :rockon:

shoulda came:headbang:

Mikey P

Administrator
For me?

Meeting Cordell.

If I had to buy or recommend a rotary extractor right now it would be the HOSS .More on that later.

Don't do your own SEO and offer online scheduling on your website.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hope ya feel better Mikey,

hope you do a big review of the Hoss for us.

Hmm & interesting

Mikey P

Administrator
Feel better?

Than what?

The event went real well.
The the talks, seminars, classes, speeches what ever you want to call them wetter a huge success.Attendees were thrilled with the quality content, especially the non forum people.

Interlinked impressed the heck out of every one with their quality staff, generosity and facility.

A friend of Amy's came down from Alaska and we had a gentleman come alone way from India to study equipment and tumeric stain removers.No lie.
I think it was Lippold who talked the most to him so let him tell the story.
Around $6000 in prizes were given away. A Turbo Hybrid, a website package from strong carpet design, free months of full circle and service monster,hand tools from hydramaster and westpak, chemspec and BP chemicals, mytee and prochem fans, three Devastating filters, color seal kits, cti black lights and more..

More later

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Well isn't that sweet.......

I had fun and enjoyed meeting you guys. Probably should have hung out more.............

next time.....takes a time or 2 to loosen up...from being behind the screen to talking face to face...

thats how i was....this time i chose to stick my nose in more:icon_razz: instead of waiting for it to come to me....
and it was a lot funner that way

Reactions: GCCLee

FredC

Village Idiot
I figured.that was intentional....I wasn't hard to.find when.I.was there

FredC

Village Idiot
next time.....takes a time or 2 to loosen up...from being behind the screen to talking face to face...

thats how i was....this time i chose to stick my nose in more:icon_razz: instead of waiting for it to come to me....
and it was a lot funner that way

Lol....more a combo of feeling like shit, the time difference, and not being as interested in the toys

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Anybody else get sick I now its food poisoning and I'm guessing it my brother in laws steak? but I had the same soup as Ron W. Both ends all night I completely wiped out

Its a good thing I made it home by 11pm starting to bounce back a little just got outa bed 2:15 PM. everything else was great meeting everyone seeing Mike after 20 plus years Tim Baker after 15 nice to get to visit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't know if my web guy knows how to add online scheduling :)

FredC

Village Idiot
he does....in fact he linked you to examples....one being your buddy

the fact that you didn't follow up on them with him lead him to believe none were what you wanted

Mikey P

Administrator
Adam Hall out doing any pep talk-feelgood-rah rah-pull your thumb out of your ass or mouf speech ever performed at Connections

20130215_134410_zps58aa75fc.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom