Big thanks to Larry Cobb and John Olson

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
After speaking with him on the phone I used his dye stain remover to get out a reddog puke spot on a 15k dollar wool area rug.

It's a 7 year customer and a very good one. I at first directed her to the rug shop close by but she told me that she contacted the guy that made the rug and he recommended us, when she told him that we turned it down he to,d her to tell us that he was planning on reducing the run that we couldn't hurt it any ore than it was. She was not too happy about spending another 1k to get him to redo the rug to get this spot out of it.

Larry told me to attack t with the dye stain remover and become the hero. And it worked out perfect. Nasty red spot in a green and white flowery rug gone!! I am the hero and Larry is the behind the scenes true hero. Thanks for taking the it e to answer the phone when I called

There are only 2 suppliers that have the ridicules customer service that truly stands out in my head

Larry Cobb and John Olsen. John was helping me with a totally non carpet cleaning related problem that was so far above and beyond anything he remotely needed to deal with that it is crazy (thanks John, we got him home safely)

Larry has never left me holding when I had a problem or question. Thanks for helping make me successful guys
Dave

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Big thanks to Larry Cobb

Trust me I am kicking myself in the ass for not. I thought I had taken the before the first trip. When the spot lifted I took the after but then couldn't find the before. Ugh!!

But I have a nice letter and a bigger cheerleader than ever. Plus a rug maker that thinks we are the bomb even more than he already did.

Love being smart enough to ask for help from the pros.

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Big thanks to Larry Cobb

I like Larry.

but those c grade packing peanuts he uses are going to lead to me killing someone. :evil:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

I also believe John and Larry are the two best suppliers I have ever spoken to. Both go far beyond the sale and both actually have knowledge and some experience in the field.

But for some reason John thinks prochem is the best and on the other hand Larry thinks dynachem is the best and don't understand why.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

Dave;

Glad to hear the Dye Stain Remover did it's job.

The pH is a little high for area rugs . . .

but with plenty of rinsing, it should be tolerable.

Larry

S

sam miller

Now You tell him OOPS :shock:

Just kidding I'm sure he new LOL

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Big thanks to Larry Cobb

Sure I will summarize it

My nephew was in college close to John, about a half hr away. He was having a small automotive issue that was preventing him from driving to Texas and was getting jerked around
Be repair shops because they know he was a kid 1000 miles from home and had not much mechanical knowledge. It is something I would have fixed in less than a hr but he was being quoted 3-400 dollars by several shops. I reached out and John was cool to take a look at it to help get him on the road even though they are not a auto repair shop the fix was a fairly easy one and anyone with mechanical knowledge could fix it.

I was scrambling to not bother John with it but we needed to get the boy on the road because his lease was up and he was just about homeless. We were trying not to do too much because I want to try to teach him to take care of himself but I am not about to hang my nephew out to dry.

Bottom line John has a huge heart and was willing to do something that he usually does not do because he is a good person.

Dave

Name
Lee Stockwell

I'm stinkin' impressed!

No ad or anything John has ever said here says more than THAT about his character.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Big thanks to Larry Cobb

I can tell you that he didn't hesitate to offer his help. He was truly concerned about the situation and I have never met him face to face. Just spoken on the phone a few times. I wish he was closer to me I would buy everything I don't buy from Larry from him. But he is about as far away from me as you could get.

I will always be a supported of him though. He is very genuine for sure!!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

The guys at John's shop are very mechanically inclined, a few of them usually have little side projects rebuilding older trucks and cars. When my son's mom and I split and I was still living in Utah, John was able to hook me up with a car through his connections. His guys went through it and made sure it ran well so I could continue to get back and forth to work. If it wasn't for that I never would have been able to make it back to Ohio to see my son be born.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Marty said:
It doesn't count if your nephew is Mormon. :p

and wtf would that have to do with anything Marty? That has to be at the top of the list of dumbshit that has spewed from your pie hole.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Oh and thanks Dave but i'm sure anyone here would have helped you out even pigshit. Doing the right thing really isn't something to be thanked for but I do appreciate it.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I agree John and it is also nice when someone acknowledges it. You're a good man!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
John has always been available even when he is covered up. we had an issue "a legal issue" and even though he is no lawer he did his best to put my mind at ease, thanks John. and no i will not elaberate lol.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
P.S. the issue turned out to be nothing and all clear. Just as John Esq. Olson suggested

hogjowl

Idiot™
It doesn't count if he's a Mormon cuz you had to help him.

If it had been a lost and wandering person such as myself, then you would deserve credit.

You know you wife ain't gonna let you ignore a fellow Mormon, John.

No need to be sensitive to my DAP's. Surely by now you are used to them.

Jimbo

Lee Stockwell said:
I'm stinkin' impressed!

No ad or anything John has ever said here says more than THAT about his character.

Ditto...my feelings exactly!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Marty said:
It doesn't count if he's a Mormon cuz you had to help him.

If it had been a lost and wandering person such as myself, then you would deserve credit.

You know you wife ain't gonna let you ignore a fellow Mormon, John.

No need to be sensitive to my DAP's. Surely by now you are used to them.

Dumb ass indeed :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom