BigBearTruck Remodel Pics Mikey Requested

Billy

Name
BH
Really there is nothing to clean on these...your rifle cleaning kit should be all you need....I always just pushed it the holes and took it out on the street and started it up....blew it right out...it does not need any more then that...your not going to get it any cleaner by taking it all apart...PLUS...the therm oil is a CLOSED LOOP system...you stand a chance of getting things contaminated for no real reason....

you can take it all apart if it makes you feel better....but it's just a wasteful overkill.........

ATs don't use Therm Oil so contamination isn't a factor, Water & Exhaust only. Only three water openings & each end has Exhaust.

It is a big mess (that I don't want inside the truck now that I have soot controlled) just removing the Turbulators which I believe Bryan has also. When I'm finished mine is truly clean using the pressure washer.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
ATs don't use Therm Oil so contamination isn't a factor, Water & Exhaust only. Only three water openings & each end has Exhaust.

It is a big mess (that I don't want inside the truck now that I have soot controlled) just removing the Turbulators which I believe Bryan has also. When I'm finished mine is truly clean using the pressure washer.

Thats why I did not quote you...I quoted Brain because I thought he ran therm oil.....

Billy

Name
BH
Billy, now that you are all done and its awesome, we need to trade trucks for a few months so I can use yours while you pimp mine out ! lol

Hm.... Wouldn't that ruin my reputation if my truck actually had hrs & miles on it ROFL LOL ROFL......

Give me a generous budget though & Ill spend it...LOL

Billy

Name
BH
For those concerned about our hours on the BigBearTruck.

That poor underworked truck didn't even run one minute today but we still managed to pull in over $3,000.00 ........ LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom