BlueLine Thermalwave2 summer/fall project

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m taking it to the forklift later this week to move it. Rubber mats underneath are getting pulled up.

The waste tank was behind it but I think I’m gonna move it to the left side of the machine for better mounting space and ease of access to the rear and right side of the machine.

The van needs a power steering fluid reservoir, a tuneup, and a new rear door

As for the tm, the water pump needs tlc, and the 185f thermal relief valve needs replaced. 🤞. Once I get it completed, we’ll see what other issues it might have

17CE22B9-854E-4ABB-9ECE-28040E23E8EC.jpeg 2EFED58C-14C5-482E-A811-4DAA6ACBD6C8.jpeg 24D2C782-DA0F-424D-8B84-DA5A76476091.jpeg 7A5382E7-9E74-4E44-BEBC-232DC07DCCCC.jpeg 0B2116DF-0BE8-49D1-9293-D416B87B3896.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
I’m a little closer to getting this back in shape. I’ll be ordering the updated plated heat exchanger to replace this piece of crap that I jerked out.

View attachment 110231

Did some welding to secure the alternator bracket, and cleaned it up while it was out in the open. And finally bolted it back in. It’s still in the ugly phase, but it’ll look good when I’m finished.
View attachment 110232View attachment 110233View attachment 110234
Coulda got a new Reliabuilt for less...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Truckmount yes. I'm really concerned about the box/van. It's a P.o.S. and I'm wondering when I need to stop dumping money in it
There are lots of good used vans out there for decent prices. That would be a good unit for a ford or Chevy 1 ton, regular wheel base or extended if you feel you need the room. Personally, I always like the Ford's.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
There are lots of good used vans out there for decent prices. That would be a good unit for a ford or Chevy 1 ton, regular wheel base or extended if you feel you need the room. Personally, I always like the Ford's.
I agree, but I've got a bunch of money going out this time of the year. I'm about 3-5years away from buying another van. I'm glad this is just a backup.

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If it does a good job cooling the oil down, it would be a good spot to be a good heat exchanger for the smaller truck mounts that could use more heat without sacrificing performance of the machine. I'm certain you guys can scrap up an old air cooled engine to put this on to test.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
If it does a good job cooling the oil down, it would be a good spot to be a good heat exchanger for the smaller truck mounts that could use more heat without sacrificing performance of the machine. I'm certain you guys can scrap up an old air cooled engine to put this on to test.
Tow it behind you in a trailer.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
@Justin Legend Brands

Wth? Why did your team torque these fittings on? Why did they even put them on, knowing that it was a custom job I’m doing. I can’t get those fittings off to put my hoses on!!!

image.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
lol...I doubt the guy assembling those knows about your little project

and where is your pipe wrench

• Dislike
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
lol...I doubt the guy assembling those knows about your little project

and where is your pipe wrench
Justin has been following this thread. I paid enough money for this thing. The last thing they need to do is make the job harder

FredC

Village Idiot
Justin has been following this thread. I paid enough money for this thing. The last thing they need to do is make the job harder

Did you pay more than anyone else would pay? Request a custom configuration?

btw how much did you pay.? I might need one of those.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom