Bluetooth for our ears on the job. I’m fed up

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If I am cleaning an occupied place I use the set with the wire between them so I can just flick them out of my ears to have a conversation. They can just hang around my neck.
But in empty places I use the true wireless so I don’t have that little wire getting caught between my collar and neck and pulling on my ear.

I also always have at least two sets so when one battery dies I can just use another set of headphones
That’s why I just ordered the second collar from amazon today. I’m tired of having to make a trip last minute to Wally World because it died. And the nearest Best Buy is 45min away

Thanks for your feedback on Bose. If this new set dies, I’ll be making a trip to get the wireless one

If you use button collared shirts I highly recommend Sony's bluetooth headsets. Either the SBH50, 52 models. The LED display for caller ID is awesome when cleaning so you can decide if you need to answer the call without setting the wand down. Even shows which song your listening to on any internet radio app. Then purchase “Short Buds” from Far End Gear. They are 15 inch stereo headphones. All together around a $100 or less, my SBH50 model lasted me around 6 years and averaged 8-10 hours of battery life. The combination rocks! sony-sbh52-smart-bluetooth-handset-nfc-kindheart-1710-07-F545934_1.jpeg

Last edited:

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Back when I answered the phone myself I went threw many sets. Cant say enough about Best Buy Geek Squad protection. 2 year warranty and all you gotta do is walk in and they will exchange them. If they no longer carry that model they will give you your money back to put towards another set as well as the prorated amount you paid for the protection.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I average 2 yrs. on my LG, and that’s good. Like phones, and most everything else we consume, it’s all junk. Expense em off and go on down the road. By the way, I have to answer my own phone when someone calls me:errf: Also, that’s where my music come from.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Boy I wish I could use a earphone..

But this is best i can do.

Strategically placed so I can hear out of my good ear..

CRANK IT UP!

20180909_130149.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Ok, since I’ve made this thread, I’ve gotten 3 more and I’m on the third.

I bought a Rioddas from amazon, thinking it’d be good because it had 87five star reviews with a 5 star rating. Bs. It’s junk. It didn’t last a month.

I ordered another LG tone active and it felt like it was made for kids with how small it was. I didn’t even try it. I just sent it back.

Now I’m trying a Motorola Verve
Amazon product
During the test, it felt perfect. I’ll put it through the work test in the next few weeks/months and follow up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom