Br*stors lint filter, any one have one?

Mikey P

Administrator
Looks pretty sturdy but am not sure the interrogation process is worth the hassle.

I s there a bag and screen option>

Calling Doug Payne to the protology window...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
funny funny......

i have one of the old 1st gen versions...Draper gave me.....its nice...big as hell....but sure has kept my tank clean:rockon: and it leaks a little...so it whistles like its picking up a hooker

Name
Nate W.
funny funny......

i have one of the old 1st gen versions...Draper gave me.....its nice...big as hell....but sure has kept my tank clean:rockon: and it leaks a little...so it whistles like its picking up a hooker
\

You don't pay a hooker to stay with you, you pay her to leave...

Chavez on Nate The Great's computer...

Mo

Name
Mauricio
It's pretty sturdy it has a steel and plastic filter basket option.
[video=youtube_share;QJ6C2hR_JZU]http://youtu.be/QJ6C2hR_JZU[/video]

Reactions: Mikey P

hogjowl

Idiot™
Tom is the Devistator Filter dude. Joe used to sell Toms filters, but now it looks like he took Tom's design and made it his own. The shame of it is, didn't being screwed in a similar fashion start all of Joe's bipolar problems in the first place?

Mikey P

Administrator
Poor Doug :redface:

He had the nerve to ask Joe for a filter built with 2.5 cuffs on both ends.

Joe read him the riot act telling him to go 2.5 beyond the filter was a waste of time. Unless Doug could have an innocent bystander call Joe on the phone with a reading from a CFM meter along with a court order from the patent office that it was indeed worth the incredible waste of time of having to spin on a 2.5 cuff (I guess spinning on a 2 inch cuff must go much quicker?) than there would be NO MULLIGATAWNY SOUP!!for Doug.

I haven't been to the Zanax board in a while and found it quite sickening how the sheeple wont say a word to Joe when he blows his stack over trivial bullshit like this out of fear of no more soup.

80% of the posts are from Foster and the Fordking so its just the same ol shit anyways..

Joe much like Rob Allen, burn every business partner they ever deal with.... Every.

but it is a nice filter.

Reactions: Chris A

Chris A

Name
Chris
Yeah after he went apenuts on me I decided there's no way in hell I'm spending my money with someone with such a massive personality disorder and lack of basic social skills, regardless of how nice some of his stuff may be. Is it possible to buy the filter direct through Tom? I remember him posting here once or twice.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
naww really...i jus can't believe the lint stops...lint boxes.......and complicated filter contraptions you guys have......
never even KNOWING of a better way!

Mikey P

Administrator
we designed our low budget banner campaign here just for guys like Tom, if anybody knows how to get a hold of him let me know.

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i talked to Tom today.....the problem IS Bob thinks that this internet thing is jus a fad......and he is purty much set in his ways..............
Tom is purty much handcuffed when it comes to spenin' money there..........

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
did you finish reading the post????

i went off about all that as well...

Talked to him on the phone a few days later.....

its all good...

as i have said here a few times, and over there and on other boards....

I dont bull shit...i dont tweak my numbers, i dont make shit up....

But i also know that i have my issues/limitations....(pump switch anyone:icon_redface:)

And when someone calls me out as to making it up.. like he did....then i dont give a damn, its getting cleared up.....

also...as much fun as some of the drama is...Nells, John G, Brister, Allens, You Mikey......everyone has good and bad points.....

its just to bad (and i find this is in life to) that someone has to be the bigger dick of the stack....and when those who think they need to be are proven wrong in their respective Dickness.....then feel bads are hurt....

And along those lines....somebody and maybe everyone involved is telling the story about how big theres is.....

Dont they know the old adage about keeping track of lies???? Much easier to tell the truth......

AS all have said....Brister (yes i changed the o to an e) is a good guy..and truly wants the best for his custys and the industry.....and wether its meds or personal experience has put him where he is at.....Not for me to judge....

And all the Knock off issues.....the have made people make better ones....that part is the truth.....its just to bad people have gotten screwed along the way....either directly or indirectly...wether by someone else or their own stupid greed...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The original clear filter started cracking I glued and glued to keep it from breaking. The chemrex tackless glue, talked to joe showed some picture.

He sent me the the new stainless steel one it doesn't whistle it has a metal basket and throw away filters very nice and easy. Mine is setup with 2 2 inch coolcuffs toward the truck and a 2.5 toward the house.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I had a filter made out of aluminum. It is about 18'x18'x2 feet tall. The filter is a stainless tank basket from Hydramaster. airflow restriction is minimal. 2.5" in and out and one 2" in. It is built like a brick shithouse. Must weigh 45 lbs. I designed it and had it made for 350.00 and the filter cost about 150.00. It has a very large filter area. I will try to post a picture of it.
Al

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
While I hate inline filters for their performance reduction, as they go, that one looks really nice.

I have a design for an in-tank fliter that causes no loss of suction if anyone who makes tanks ever wants to pick my brain.

Take care,
Lisa

hogjowl

Idiot™
I am sure that there is not a filter made that does not reduce vacuum to a certain degree, but the Devastator I am currently using does it to a much lessor degree that any filter I have used to date. I am sure Joe's filter probably works just as good.

Since it's basically the same filter.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I am sure that there is not a filter made that does not reduce vacuum to a certain degree, but the Devastator I am currently using does it to a much lessor degree that any filter I have used to date. I am sure Joe's filter probably works just as good.

Since it's basically the same filter.

Mine wouldn't reduce vacuum a bit.

Take care,
Lisa

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
It's made with Dyson tech no loss of suction

LOL...Dyson lies, there machines DO have a filter and it does get clogged and reduce vacuum!

Mine, on the other hand, filters out most of the crap, but can't reduce suction or clog.

Take care,
Lisa

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
It's made with Dyson tech no loss of suction

I bet this lady's Dyson could make a liar out of them..:eekk:

001-2.jpg

..l.T.A.

Latest posts

Back