Bristor's new wand

Mikey P

Administrator
photobucket-5362-1330306549525.jpg

photobucket-3412-1330306480993.jpg

photobucket-2123-1330306523440.jpg

photobucket-1140-1330306502613.jpg

zman

That wand looks great how dose it compare to a roto vac 360? can I ask how much I'm looking for a new wand .but have not found one I like yet.

Z-Enterprise Carpet Cleaning
Fort Dodge Iowa

Mikey P

Administrator
zman said:
That wand looks great how dose it compare to a roto vac 360? can I ask how much I'm looking for a new wand .but have not found one I like yet.

Z-Enterprise Carpet Cleaning
Fort Dodge Iowa

you can not compare scrub wands with rotary extractors.

Sort of like comparing a whisk and a blender.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mine works good, although I modified it a bit. I think you can almost buy three of these for the price of one of those other Ti wands.

I didn't like the angled jets on the greenhorn.

A guy here wants to sell an original TI wand 11" 4 jet that is in decent shape (a little scratched on the tube) for 250. Has no handle or wand grip. I think the one Joe is selling is better.

I like that wand. It looks like it sits kind of high, but I could live with that.

About how much does it cost?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
danielc said:

A guy here wants to sell an original TI wand 11" 4 jet that is in decent shape (a little scratched on the tube) for 250. Has no handle or wand grip. I think the one Joe is selling is better.

I like that wand. It looks like it sits kind of high, but I could live with that.

What's god about Bristol's wand is that the spray bar adjusts in all directions and the titanium tube can be easily cut by the user to adjust to your height.

I believe it is far less than $500.

You can always call Joe for more details.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i tried his shear kit but i didn't like the fact that on a prochem quad you can't drop the wand as low to go under things without snagging the bolt. my tech was also constantly knocking it out of wack.

gene

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
His cheap wand valves he sells cost me over a thousand bucks this summer. I kept throwing parts at my machine because I was having flow problems. Switched to Greenies valves. Now I have my pressure, heat and flow back.

Golden Boy

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I think that's JB's Vinus wand, titanium tube and stainless head. Prices start $499 but I don't think that includes a glide? Ashley M. could probably answer that. Here's his top wands page that compares all the wands he offers. http://www.realcleaners.com/top_wands.html

I upgraded my old SteamWay wand valve with one of Joe's in 2009... no problems at all.

Just give him a call Daniel.

Bill

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
danielc said:
The question is will a 9 lb wand clean as good as a 12 lb wand?

Not sure if it was Ashley or someone else, but as I recall, the weight of the wand concentrated in the head allows it to clean as well as a heavier wands.

Call Ashley, he's got a Vinus wand.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
danielc said:
The question is will a 9 lb wand clean as good as a 12 lb wand?

yes, cause the weight of the wand has noting to do with it, Junior
If it weren't so, drag wands wouldn't be obsolete today

..l.T.A.

S

sam miller

danielc said:

$499
Coolcuffs.net

S

sam miller

GeneMiller said:
i tried his shear kit but i didn't like the fact that on a prochem quad you can't drop the wand as low to go under things without snagging the bolt. my tech was also constantly knocking it out of wack.

gene

Ya I experienced that to. with the quad.

S

sam miller

Joe has the prochem 6 jet ti for $1100.00 also I dont know if that includes a glide or not but I love my ti prochem wand but If I get another 2 inch wand for 2nd truck it would probably be the venus. with that same glide.

Delta Dave

Loren Egland said:
I think my son in law said it was around $500, but don't quote me. That included the glide, I believe.
I paid $499.00, included free shipping and came with the glide. You can pull off the whole spray bar and install another one with a different flow in about 30 seconds. The clamp between the ti and SS feels strong . . . Time will tell.

Delta Dave

AshleyMckendree said:
Mine included whatever glide I wanted ( went with hybrid, would also like a slot )
Yep Joe called me And asked what kind of glide I wanted. I'd always used hybrids but wanted to try a holed glide . . . especially since I am totally addicted to pre-vacuuming.

002.jpg

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
danielc said:
A guy here wants to sell an original TI wand 11" 4 jet that is in decent shape (a little scratched on the tube) for 250. Has no handle or wand grip.

A original TI wand is 13.5 inches I believe.
The 11 incher would be the quad, not TI.

KevinD said:
danielc said:
A guy here wants to sell an original TI wand 11" 4 jet that is in decent shape (a little scratched on the tube) for 250. Has no handle or wand grip.

A original TI wand is 13.5 inches I believe.
The 11 incher would be the quad, not TI.

No I have pictures. It's 11 inches with two inch tube. It even has a little support on it. It's beat to hell though. The entire wand is titanium.

It's not worth 250 to me. Maybe 150 and make a stair tool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom