Bristor's Soils and Oils...?

Mikey P

Administrator
I've seen the name mentioned a few times.

Liquid?
Powder?
pH?
Dilution?
Scent?
Rinse mandatory?
Price?
Manufacturer?
Anywhere else to get it that does not involve a proctologist exam or having to post 25 times per week on his forum?

Will anybody who uses it dare to answer these question out of fear of being DEnied by the Cuff Nazi?

Name
Andy McFadden
Liquid, 2- 4 oz per gallon , mild ph, almost no scent (very mild)
I've got half the vlm world turned on to the soils n oil encap version,

As for how well it works? I' will speak no more, for fear of being smashed by the great JB , lol
(I kid, Joe is a great guy)

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
He sent me a gallon for simply posting some 'before and after pics' on his board. He is all about "Scratch others backs and he will scratch yours"
, But I never received it (My packages are stolen CONSTANTLY if left in front of my house)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Why would anybody buy from that guy?

SOup NAZI supplier

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You have a point there.

Many a times I've approached a door and suddenly a sign flips over that says "Closed".

I'll then pull my pants down and take a crap right at the door.

CS ALL!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
You have a point there.

Many a times I've approached a door and suddenly a sign flips over that says "Closed".

I'll then pull my pants down and take a crap right at the door.

CS ALL!

maybe if you would approach the door with your pants up in the first place they would not turn the sign around and lock the doors.......

If you don't mind dealing with all 7 dwarfs in one phone conversation.....I'm sure that if you call him he would send you some of his magic juice....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've been sent quite a few chems over the years and when I give an honest opinion about them (Overpriced...they suck)

The flow has stopped.

None has been better than what I can get local.

I don't want any more CRAP.

Name
Ezra Clark
I have some S&O from Bristor, it cleans as well or better as another popular prespray I use. It is carries the EPA Designed For The Enviroment seal of approval which I like for me and customers.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have some S&O from Bristor, it cleans as well or better as another popular prespray I use. It is carries the EPA Designed For The Enviroment seal of approval which I like for me and customers.

it is also wool safe

I bought a gallon, used it with an US Products portable cleaning a boat house full of wool, worked fine

don't remember exactually what I paid for it but it was around $25

rinse not required but Joe said he would use an acid rinse

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Liquid? yes
Powder?
pH? 7-8 9 tops
Dilution? 2-4 oz per gal
Scent? almost none
Rinse mandatory?
Price? 55gallon drum Low $20s per gallon
Manufacturer? um someone i think local for joe.

You didn't ask efficacy but... it works better than anything else I have ever tried on poly and as good as anything on commercial and resi but havn't tried it on restaurants.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
it is also wool safe

I bought a gallon, used it with an US Products portable cleaning a boat house full of wool, worked fine

don't remember exactually what I paid for it but it was around $25

rinse not required but Joe said he would use an acid rinse

Just a question does it have the wool safe logo or did joe just call it "wool safe" important designation.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
It has the wool safe logo on it.

Soils & Oils is all I carry now, both versions, but use the HWE 95% of the time, the encap is great as well, half price what other encap companies charge, I had a trashed berber that I told the guy I'll do my best at it, 22oz on the spraymaster inline @ 200 degrees ATW w/ the TNT and the berber looked like new.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
22 ounces?

with a meter tip?

good lord.

I never use more than 8 to 12 ounce of any product.

but no tip

SO then what else do you put in it??

I usually run 20ish except for S&G then i run 10.....but when i measured, and when i compare area sprayed (HF, VS Electric) it comes out to around 10 gallons.....

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I believe I'm running a 9 to 1 so @ 2oz would be 18oz right? so it's somewhere around that I believe or 2-4oz per gallon on a pump up, I hate pump ups.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It has the wool safe logo on it.

Soils & Oils is all I carry now, both versions, but use the HWE 95% of the time, the encap is great as well, half price what other encap companies charge, I had a trashed berber that I told the guy I'll do my best at it, 22oz on the spraymaster inline @ 200 degrees ATW w/ the TNT and the berber looked like new.
You're giving the chem too much credit, that kind of heat might have cleaned it with just water alone. :headbang:

Name
Andy McFadden
I think TMDRY is qualified enough to know wheather a chem works or not,

Mikey , if your putting 7 gallons out per jug, then 14 oz will clean like mad, double that on rat naties and you'll cut it like a hot knife thu butter

A 9-1 dilution like tmdry runs, will put out about 11 gallon on a full jug? so 22 oz is about 2 oz per gallon, You consider that to much?

Mikey P

Administrator
jeeze you alternative method folks are a sensitive lot.

When Bill said he was using that much chem I assumed he was running a meter less HF like most do.

with out a meter dip you get better draw, less heat issues, less clogging, and you'll usually go through a whole jug on one job which is what I prefer since back to back jobs that need the same chem are rare.

Is Bristor over there crying about how I started this thread to ruin his business?

Reactions: SamIam

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohh wait you run soft water right???

damn i needs to get me one

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Easy take it easy Bristor, I wasn't insinuating anything about your chems!

We for many years used nothing but hot water to clean with, no emulsifier. HOT water can do a decent job of cleaning. Now I would suggest you do that because you can clean faster and better using cleaning agents....even Joe's.

Gezzz Joe drink a beer, relax life is too short to worry about what chem to use! :afro:

Mikey P

Administrator
Easy take it easy Bristor, I wasn't insinuating anything about your chems!

We for many years used nothing but hot water to clean with, no emulsifier. HOT water can do a decent job of cleaning. Now I would suggest you do that because you can clean faster and better using cleaning agents....even Joe's.

Gezzz Joe drink a beer, relax life is too short to worry about what chem to use! :afro:

Lol...dud you get a nasyygram from Hitler?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Like Mikey I don't use a tip and prefer to mix up a different batch for every job because no two jobs are the same.

wHAt A wAcKo.....prObabLy smOkES wAcKy tABAcKY....oR sMoKeS cRAcK....sO dOn't tAWk bACk!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom