Can anyone recommend...

Athos

Name
Neil Ward
A LEED/Green Seal certified deodorizer? I am currently a wannabe carpet cleaner who makes a living as a professional Dog turd herder. Doodydude.com. I've got odoban and odorcide but they don't qualify.

Recently I acquired an account at a class A office building to empty a trash full of dog sheet and deodorize an outdoor concrete area(the MMM that handles the building couldn't handle the Doo).

I also want to thank everyone who posts here. I'm trying to start a commercial carpet cleaning biz and the info here has helped me greatly.

Thanks,

Neil

Athos

Name
Neil Ward
Thanks Phillip.

This building participates in the LEED program and the prop mngr let me kno that any chemicals I use need to be green seal certified.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Turd wrangler? Ever think about naming your company "Holey Shit"? J/K I dunno, but look at BioKleen.

Athos

Name
Neil Ward
Thanks John

Not sure Mardie. Im just trying to honor the request of the person who cuts the check even if the request does nothing for their LEED points

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
There are some fragrances that meet all Green Seal requirements. However, I don't know of any that have paid the rather expensive fee to be Green Seal certified. Also, they are just fragrances, not true deodorizers.

Hydrogen peroxide meets Green Seal deodorizer requirements. So, there may be a product that is mostly Hydrogen peroxide that has the Green Seal.

Other Oxidizers - OSR, PetZONE and similar would be very helpful and are essentially green products. However, I don't know of any of those that have paid for the Green Seal on the label.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Athos said:
A LEED/Green Seal certified deodorizer? I am currently a wannabe carpet cleaner who makes a living as a professional Dog turd herder. Doodydude.com. I've got odoban and odorcide but they don't qualify.

Recently I acquired an account at a class A office building to empty a trash full of dog sheet and deodorize an outdoor concrete area(the MMM that handles the building couldn't handle the Doo).

I also want to thank everyone who posts here. I'm trying to start a commercial carpet cleaning biz and the info here has helped me greatly.

Thanks,

Neil

I met some great folks from a company called triplex and have since been using there green guard which I love. They may have a green sealed deodorizer as well. Worth a look. http://www.tri-plextech.com/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom