Auction CentrumForce SOS Sub Surface Extraction Tool (2 Pack)

FredC

Village Idiot
SOS sub-surface extracton tool..pngIncluded in auction:
  • 2 SOS Sub Surface Extraction Tool
  • Free shipping to lower 48
The SOS Sub Surface Extraction Tool allows for targeted airflow to the pad beneath the carpet surface to extract odors and liquids, such as pet urine. The SOS Tool works in conjunction with our line of Centrum Force cleaning agents to clean and deodorize rugs, carpets and padding.

The SOS Tool uses a process called sub-surface extraction. This process is used by professional carpet cleaners to extract liquids, such as pet urine, that have absorbed beneath the carpet surface.

Product Description
Don’t just cover up spots and odors– eliminate them.

Traditional cleaning methods will clean the surface of your carpet, but won’t reach the real cause of odors and reappearing spots — your carpet padding. Carpet padding is the true source of odor, and reappearing spots and can only be reached with a sub-surface extraction tool like the SOS Tool or SOS PRO.

What type of wet/dry vacuum can I use with the S.O.S. Tool?
The SOS Sub Surface Extraction Tool has been designed to fit any standard wet/dry vacuum with either 1.25”, 1.5”, and 2” hoses. If you are a cleaning professional, the SOS Tool can also be used with any truckmount or carpet extractor.

$90+ Retail Value
Starting Bid $60
Minimum Bid Increment $2
Auction Ends Tuesday 01/21 at 9:30 PM EST/ 6:30 PM PST

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't know how this thing works as I'm new here, but I'd like to bid $60.
You just bid $60

Just so everything is clear the winning bid actually has to pay (actually an issue in the past.............guess the guy thought whoever could type the biggest number got the item for free).

and Welcome!

memtndude

Name
Russell
You just bid $60

Just so everything is clear the winning bid actually has to pay (actually an issue in the past.............guess the guy thought whoever could type the biggest number got the item for free).

and Welcome!

I assumed as much. I need one of these, and was considering ordering a Waterclaw, but this looks better since it has an agitation edge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom