cimex 2

G

well its been almost a week since i got my cimex ive done 4 jobs with it .all except one job ive always done it with my truck mount ive gone back each time to see the results today i went back to the first one i did last thursday night about 2300 sq feet,and the owner repy was the look awesome. and i was looking and i might say they did no spots at all which i have always gone back before. i wont use it all the time but if somethings not the bad i will use it i am a frim believer on the truckmounts but not if i dont have to .HARPER YOULL LOVE THIS I DID THIS FIRST ONE WITH STEAMWAYS ENCAP FIBER GUARD 2300 SQ FEET IN (HARPER ARE YOU LISTENING) 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES FOR $380.00 HAPPY BIRTHDAY... AND TO THE MRSA QUESTION WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF YOU HWE A GYM OR DAY CARE AND SOME KID OR ADULT WIPES HIS NOSE OR ASS ALL OVER THE CARPET THE DAY AFTER HUH???? WOW

joe harper

Name
joe harper
That is GREAT...."pusman"

I thought we had a UNDERSTANDING.... :?
That we would NOT...Post in the other parties threads....

In case you don't Remember....We don't play so well together.... :twisted:

It must be eXiTinG for you to have a JOB this MoNth..... :roll:

I am GlAd things are PiCkInG-Up for YoUr biz..."Maybe you will have another job NeXt mOnTh."

ps..Why don't you do all of us a FaVoR...And Take some of your WiNdFaLl ProFiTS to Walmart
and purchase "HoOKeD oN PhOnIcS".... :idea:
You could use a Little better COMMAND of the eNgLiSh LANGUAGE .... :wink:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
:mrgreen: We are minding our business...... :shock: If you want us not to post on your thread... DON'T WRITE ONE FOR US TO READ!!! Its really a simple concept.. honest.

BTW... "HARPER YOULL LOVE THIS I DID THIS FIRST ONE WITH STEAMWAYS ENCAP FIBER GUARD 2300 SQ FEET IN (HARPER ARE YOU LISTENING) 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES FOR $380.00 HAPPY BIRTHDAY... AND TO THE MRSA QUESTION WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF YOU HWE A GYM OR DAY CARE AND SOME KID OR ADULT WIPES HIS NOSE OR ASS ALL OVER THE CARPET THE DAY AFTER HUH???? WOW"

Well you can't control their bodily fluids anybetter than a dying dog... BUT I betch they wouldn't be getting MRSA after they got done wipping their exposed orfices all over the carpet. But you find out after your next encap job for us ok??.. :twisted:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Gee thats funny, seeing has my Dad had a case for the last 8 months. And how this particular strain of staph that started into full blown MRSA entered through cracked skin on his fingers and elbows. And devloped several sores and infections.. put nope I know nothing of it I guess.

Hell I don't know that MRSA is a antibotic resistant strain of Staph. That can be fatal in weaker immune systems. And no I coudln't possibly know that it took 10 different anitibiotics to finally get one that would work to destroy it. Or that it tooks 2 months of draining the sores to finally get all the bacteria out..

So knowing I don't know that.. There is no way that someone could even develop a small case of rug burn and pull some bad staph strains off infected carpet or rug there fingers on the carpet and rug their eyes, or pick their nose and wipe their butt and potential spread the staph into the body through the sensative tissues.

Hmm straight from Mayo Clinic:

Staph infections
Staph bacteria are normally found on the skin or in the nose of about one-third of the population. If you have staph on your skin or in your nose but aren't sick, you are said to be "colonized" but not infected. Healthy people can be colonized and have no ill effects. However, they can pass the germ to others.

Staph bacteria are generally harmless unless they enter the body through a cut or other wound, and even then they often cause only minor skin problems in healthy people. However, staph infections can cause serious illness. This most often happens in older adults and people who have weakened immune systems, usually in hospitals and long term care facilities. But in the past several years, serious infections have been occurring in otherwise healthy people in the community, for example athletes who share equipment or personal items.

Antibiotic resistance
Although the survival tactics of bacteria contribute to antibiotic resistance, humans bear most of the responsibility for the problem. Leading causes of antibiotic resistance include:

?Unnecessary antibiotic use. Like other superbugs, MRSA is the result of decades of excessive and unnecessary antibiotic use. For years, antibiotics have been prescribed for colds, flu and other viral infections that don't respond to these drugs, as well as for simple bacterial infections that normally clear on their own.

After seeing what that did to my Dad, who has been healthy as a horse for over 50 years with not serioius health complications, I don't wish this stuff on anybody. But the matter of fact is this stuff will continue to grow as we continue to use copious amounts of anitibiotics and forcing virus, bacteria, and fungal spores to devlop resistances to our medications.

G

brugal master, im sitting right next to a ms,rn,fnp-c hematology/oncology nurse practitioner/infectious diease control sup. and she says you have it wrong i can only tell you that because theres almost 30 years exp

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
campusman57 said:
well its been almost a week since i got my cimex ive done 4 jobs with it .all except one job ive always done it with my truck mount ive gone back each time to see the results today i went back to the first one i did last thursday night about 2300 sq feet,and the owner repy was the look awesome. and i was looking and i might say they did no spots at all which i have always gone back before. i wont use it all the time but if somethings not the bad i will use it i am a frim believer on the truckmounts but not if i dont have to .HARPER YOULL LOVE THIS I DID THIS FIRST ONE WITH STEAMWAYS ENCAP FIBER GUARD 2300 SQ FEET IN (HARPER ARE YOU LISTENING) 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES FOR $380.00 HAPPY BIRTHDAY... AND TO THE MRSA QUESTION WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF YOU HWE A GYM OR DAY CARE AND SOME KID OR ADULT WIPES HIS NOSE OR ASS ALL OVER THE CARPET THE DAY AFTER HUH???? WOW

I've been trying hard not to use the word "Moron" lately...but fook it.....Sir, you are a Moron :!:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
campusman57 said:
mind your business

well, it is MY business, Segretti

I guess someone deleted one of your posts that was out of line concerning Harper's son.

I didn't see it, but since one of fellow admins felt the need to delete it, I'm going to tell you like this;

you WILL leave any and all mentions of someone elses family members out of your posts
or you will just plain LEAVE all together

Capisce?

..L.T.A.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
HARPER said:

Pot calling the kettle black :?: :lol:

I now cease to be amazed at the use of your kindergarten grammar.

I try to scroll past, but the gibberish catches my eye. :(

There may be hope for some of us yet. :roll:

Ooroo,

:lol:

PS ::: Regarding Staph infections, where it may be contracted, etc; no place is safe.

Even if hot water extracted. :lol:

Case in point, a good friend of mine was taken to hospital with a heart attack.

He was in the intensive care ward for a couple of weeks.

When he was released, he was complaining of a sore knee.

He went to his local GP, who immediately sent him to Brisbane for tests, (1,800 klms south).

Down there, he was diagnosed with Golden Staph.

He picked it up via the intravenous drip that he had in his wrist whilst he was in the intensive care ward.

Be afraid, be very afraid, the bug will get you. :shock:

G

hey meat you might have backed your self into a corner if you have ROYALKIND CALLING ME A MORON AND HARPER CALLING ME PUSMAN I PRETTY SHURE THOSE ARE PERSONAL ATTACKS I DONT SCARE THAT EASY. so what would you like to do about those comments

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
campusman57 said:
hey meat you might have backed your self into a corner if you have ROYALKIND CALLING ME A MORON AND HARPER CALLING ME PUSMAN I PRETTY SHURE THOSE ARE PERSONAL ATTACKS I DONT SCARE THAT EASY. so what would you like to do about those comments

I don't care about the name calling.
You can throw rocks at Harper or any "member" all you want.

I DO care about family members not involved here being mentioned in a bad way.

and i don't give a shit whether you scare easy or not.
My intention isn't to scare you.
My intention isn't to threaten you either.
My intention is to TELL you how it's going to be
and it's not debatable

..L.T.A.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Shorty Down Under said:
HARPER said:

Pot calling the kettle black :?: :lol:

I now cease to be amazed at the use of your kindergarten grammar.

I try to scroll past, but the gibberish catches my eye. :(

There may be hope for some of us yet. :roll:

Ooroo,

:lol:

PS ::: Regarding Staph infections, where it may be contracted, etc; no place is safe.

Even if hot water extracted. :lol:

Case in point, a good friend of mine was taken to hospital with a heart attack.

He was in the intensive care ward for a couple of weeks.

When he was released, he was complaining of a sore knee.

He went to his local GP, who immediately sent him to Brisbane for tests, (1,800 klms south).

Down there, he was diagnosed with Golden Staph.

He picked it up via the intravenous drip that he had in his wrist whilst he was in the intensive care ward.

Be afraid, be very afraid, the bug will get you. :shock:

Yup no place is safe, absolutely correct shorty.. There are tons of HA-MRSA and CA-MRSA cases being reported everywhere and its up about 30% globally. But there are ways to reduce the risk.

-JB-

Name
JB
i have a fan???

:mrgreen:

you have two D 8)

Oh and A Scott,

YoureADick2.jpg

G

jb shhhhhhhhh evil lurks within nobodys on the ligit check and see if the lights are on in the back there he is/////////////////////////////////////// watch it

G

jb are you the good friend of that{ has been} chad at the cleaning cupboard he said he never heard from you again after you stiffed him on money you owed him????

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
hummmm are you slamming Chad and JB all at once? or kidding?

and what does it have to do with Cimex?

:?

Mikey P

Administrator
The Official MB Rules.

The purpose of this carpet cleaning community bulletin board is, first and foremost, knowledge.
The insights, lessons and skills that can be learned from a ³Board² with no hidden agendas can and will be tremendous.

Please feel free to comment on any possible cleaning related subject you can think of. Open discussion and debate is encouraged. Don't be afraid to call a "spade a spade", but be aware that your peers may have a different opinion. Due to the independent nature of owner-operator Carpet Cleaners, conflicts and heated arguments will happen.

Liars, cheats, hucksters and sociopaths will be eliminated from the flock.

Manufacturers and suppliers are welcome to participate as well. Be aware that your product and or services may not always be talked about in a positive manor.

Please treat fellow posters as you would treat them in person. Be honest, be yourself.

In order to participate you will need to fill out your profile completely and agree to let any and all posters know who you are.

Vulgarity and abusive or violent cussing will not be tolerated.

Opinions expressed are those of the poster and not necessarily endorsed by the owner/Administrator of the board.

Nothing about personal attacks.

If your concerned about the Vulgarity rule, well its ME your talking to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom