CobbMount

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Can you dual wand consistently w/ the machine?

What type of heat will it sustain 2 wands @ #7.5 to #10 flow? We normally run 1 wand @ 400 psi, and 250-400 on the 360i (but we need to get the smaller jets for the 360i as it over wets the carpet too much).

Heat is not too much of a concern for us when using the 360i, but would be nice if the machine would be able handle two 360i's or 2 turbo hybrids w/ that blower/pump setup.

Is it possible that the pump can be upgraded to a higher gpm/psi for 2 turbo hybrids to work together and keep up w/ the required psi for residential tile cleaning? If so, which pump would you recommend?

Last edited:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Can you dual wand consistently w/ the machine?

What type of heat will it sustain 2 wands @ #7.5 to #10 flow? We normally run 1 wand @ 400 psi, and 250-400 on the 360i (but we need to get the smaller jets for the 360i as it over wets the carpet too much).

Heat is not too much of a concern for us when using the 360i, but would be nice if the machine would be able handle two 360i's or 2 turbo hybrids w/ that blower/pump setup.

Is it possible that the pump can be upgraded to a higher gpm/psi for 2 turbo hybrids to work together and keep up w/ the required psi for residential tile cleaning? If so, which pump would you recommend?

With two "high flow" wands the heat would generally be ~180° F.

The stock General Pump will deliver 3.5 GPM @ 1500 PSI.

If you need more GPM, the pump can be upgraded to 4.5 GPM.

This page has a couple of photos of the tank and mounting plate:

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/tank.html

Larry

Last edited:
Reactions: tmdry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom