Cobbs blacklight...

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm not a shill in any way, but if you want to make some cash, get you one.... When you can go into a house and show them the damage their pets caused(instead of it's just here or there that he went) it's f'ing priceless!!!! If you are a true professional you would have one. I dropped mine 5 times and still works great... :oops:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
It's a money maker, had a large cat urine pet odor job last week, and a large dog urine for next week. We use it on every job, even if the client says her dog never goes on the carpet (she forgot to tell you the time her friend's dog came over).

Able 1

Name
Keith
ACE said:
6 minute response! Cobb is like a fly on shit.

Yeah, and I told you the RV-360 was a POS... This is the first product I ever bought from Cobb's and might be the best buy ever! When you get one you will thank me!!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok but at what point is it just stupid for them to pay for you to soak every thing....shit maybe i need a bigger subfloor sucker...ha cant think of the name.....

btw i do have the light...and it is bad ass

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi Guys:

I only do inspections, and have several professional UV lights. I also have heard good about Cobbs at an Inspectors school. However what I’m wondering after reading the above is; after you show the householder the spots, and you clean them, what are doing to get the fluorescence out of them? Or will it always be there? I do understand that you can get the odor out.

Thx,
Dale
www.flooringinspector.com

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
tmdry said:
(she forgot to tell you the time her friend's dog came over).

Bill
I had one last week I had to go look at that was 300SqFt white carpet with at least 100 piss spots on it. The owner said her dog has never went to the bathroom inside the house and just done this the day before.
When she was talking all I was thinking was "hell no it didnt use your bathroom it's pissing all over the floor".

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We don't do much pet urine work but Cobb's light does work great. We've used it a few times and it makes it so much easier when you know what you are attacking.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Dale said:
Hi Guys:

I only do inspections, and have several professional UV lights. I also have heard good about Cobbs at an Inspectors school. However what I’m wondering after reading the above is; after you show the householder the spots, and you clean them, what are doing to get the fluorescence out of them? Or will it always be there? I do understand that you can get the odor out.
Thx,
Dale
http://www.flooringinspector.com
Dale;

This is the spotting procedure with the UV light if you need to remove the fluorescence:

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/uvstain.html

Larry

NGC

How well does this light work when its bright outside. Shutting all the windows and such and still a little light coming in, will it still work? Or does it need to be dark? Sounds good I think Im gonna get one.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Larry B said:
tmdry said:
(she forgot to tell you the time her friend's dog came over).

Bill
I had one last week I had to go look at that was 300SqFt white carpet with at least 100 piss spots on it. The owner said her dog has never went to the bathroom inside the house and just done this the day before.
When she was talking all I was thinking was "hell no it didnt use your bathroom it's pissing all over the floor".

Yup, had a call last week, lady asked if we had any pet treatments, she said she "may" need to have some spots treated, I get there and it's half the house w/ basketball size pee stains, all over the place, I had to reschedule the job for Tuesday, since I need to take the time this one, but it was easy to sell a subsurface on that one.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
NGC said:
How well does this light work when its bright outside. Shutting all the windows and such and still a little light coming in, will it still work? Or does it need to be dark? Sounds good I think Im gonna get one.

One of the main reasons I got it, as I am not going out to anyone's house at night unless it's an emergency. It works fine during day light, works better if the shades are down, but you can still see even w/ the shades up and the room is bright. It's also good to carry a hydrosensor 2 moisture meter, gives a good "wow factor" to clients.

chrissalter

tmdry said:
NGC said:

One of the main reasons I got it, as I am not going out to anyone's house at night unless it's an emergency. It works fine during day light, works better if the shades are down, but you can still see even w/ the shades up and the room is bright. It's also good to carry a hydrosensor 2 moisture meter, gives a good "wow factor" to clients.

What are you using to extract with?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom