Connection debate?

Becker

Name
Becker
Anyone else still
kicking around the idea of attending?

One week away. Guess it is time to fish or cut bait. Hope I tag out on my deer.

FredC

Village Idiot
tumblr_lqe11sXkvM1qdqj6e.jpg

F

FB7777

For me, it's either MF9 in Feb or Connections 2013... This year all 3 kids were starting different schools, new carpools and routine prohibited attending.

Good luck hunting Don!

Mikey P

Administrator
Rumors flying around here that there will be no Connections in 2013...

But I'll wait for Higgins The Reaper to confirm that..

First day attendance felt pretty low.

Becker

Name
Becker
Trade show good? Lots of vendors? I could still make it. Even more now knowing it might be the last..

Randy Royer

Name
Randy
The content of the educational sessions has pretty much sucked with few exceptions. The key note address speakers was changed from the original speakers sometime after June to these unknown, drop dead boring bald guys. Their message had zip to do with the industry, zip to do with running a business and was essentially a sales pitch to attend this New age seminar by Harv Elker which is just another sales pitch for a $8,000 training scam that teaches NLP (1970's mind control techneqs). Whoever said there would be over 350 exhibitors needs to learn how to count. Mostly restoration equipment with really nothing exciting except prochems new water sucker wand. Neat item, the water claw is now obsolete. Those of you that elected to say home and come to Mikeysfest made the right decision. Lisa Wagners comment months ago that the educational aspect of this has gotten weak, was the understatement of the year.

Last edited:

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I was going to hit the show today but bailed at the last minute It's kinda busy here and i'd rather make money

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thanks all for the updates.

Its nice to know I saved EIGHT GRAND this week.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Now I'm glad I did not go either. Probably would have just blown a ton at the tables and slots anyway.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
EIGHT GRAND? Shorty next time just wire me the money and I'll tell you how close you were to winning at the crap tables. :lol:

This takes into account: Airfares (biggest slice), accommodation/meals/soda water, Connections, loss of earnings while I'm away (one person down), other incidentals.

Err, I didn't know people crapped on tables over there, ee-ewww. :barf:

Is that something to do with a coffee enema? :icon_redface:

You can probably tell that I've led a sheltered life. :neutral:

Becker

Name
Becker
Yeah. I did not stay in one place to long, had to see it all and all in a hurry. Now I have the next 2 days to review all the hand outs I got.

Vendors all seemed happy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom