Administrator
edera9a7.jpg

15 inch hybrid
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
hey kiddies...don forget those Kesslar Bunny Ear pictures......

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
nice to see they changed the trigger on the SS wand.

Very nice AT!

I have a feeling that is not a trigger..it looks to be a vacuum release on that "water claw on a stick" tool. It doesn't look like it has solution line attached to it. It may just be a tool for extraction only. Kinda like the prochem tool that recently came out.

Maybe that's why Bruders was so animated with Olson about the Prochem tool...because they would be similar tools but I would think the prochem is a better design.(disclaimer: haven't seen either in real life just based these on pictures and videos.)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I have a feeling that is not a trigger..it looks to be a vacuum release on that "water claw on a stick" tool. It doesn't look like it has solution line attached to it. It may just be a tool for extraction only. Kinda like the prochem tool that recently came out.

Maybe that's why Bruders was so animated with Olson about the Prochem tool...because they would be similar tools but I would think the prochem is a better design.(disclaimer: haven't seen either in real life just based these on pictures and videos.)

you might be right, Zee

i wonder if they spend $250,000 in product development on that vac release handle.....

wow

..l.T.A.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
you might be right, Zee

i wonder if they spend $250,000 in product development on that vac release handle.....

wow

..l.T.A.

There is no way they spend 250 grand on THAT to be developed....:eekk: especially since its only a bit different from the Stryker. Which I think is not much of a success...but I really don't have numbers of the Stryker sales....who knows maybe they sold a heck of a lot, only us board members don't see them around.

If the water-claw-on-a-stick works well I think it could be a successful tool to have on floods.

Last edited:
N

NUCLEAN

Hello Everyone on MB,

Come on by today [Friday] at 12:30pm (Booth 321), and say your from MB. And you'll receive free Stain Stick (Going Fast). Long and the short of it. Its a new and innovative product to the market that cleans over 101 stains, and we guarantee your going your love it.

Below are a few product cut sheets and testing with real world results.
http://www.nucleansupply.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1003
http://www.nucleansupply.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1000
http://www.nucleansupply.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1002

Warm Regards
Erik
NUCLEAN
"Cleaning The Dirtiest Jobs On Planet Earth"

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I'm just surprised hes a real person. But really I've never seen him before that picture, and well... you know how you imagine what people look like based on how they post, I was way off with him.

I wanna know how fugly Cordell is :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom