Cool-Cuffs News

Name
Shawn Forsythe
For those who have not noticed, Cool-Cuffs are now available through Bridgepoint-Interlink affiliates now.

Ready availability without all the drama.

It's boring news, but then again..in this case it's good news. :)

Fon Johnson

Sadly enough even though you don't have to deal with a jerk, many may not want to support a jerk. I would not take this attitude except for the fact that he wrongly accused yours truly of something.

You get what you give..

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Fon Johnson said:
I would not take this attitude except for the fact that he wrongly accused yours truly of something.

Ditto, I'm in the same club. In my case MULTIPE things, none of which are true... just because I post on this board :x

John

steve r

who makes cool cuffs. ive seen them and wondered if they work good or not.

Greenie

Chinese children actually make them, but you can purchase them through an Interlink Affiliate.

Denny S

Greenie

Why do you have a problem with cool cuffs?

They are an innovative product for the carpet cleaners just like your glides.

Ever think of the other products you have that are made out side of the USA

And where do you think your levis's are made????

I am tired of sitting back and letting people bad mouth products and people.

We are all adults here and the best part you ban people for standing up for thier convictions

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Denny,

I think many people have had a "problem" with Cool-Cuffs at one time or another.

Blessed are those who have never experienced the distribution problems related to really odd human behavior and irrational conduct.

We used to distribute the product until we were cut-off due to our failure to participate in a mandatory surprise burst-purchase to fund "projects". Every Distributor west of the Mississippi also "failed to participate", by choice.

Are their any hard feelings? Human nature says a hearty, heck ya probably!

I imagine everyone is completely over the debacle, but innuendo and inside jokes will be around for a quite few years.

End users are not always privy to behind the scenes angst.

There's no call to harass Greenie for anything he might say on the subject.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Denny

Take it from me: Jeff "Greenie" is one of the best guys in our industry. He has more integrity in his little finger than most others have in their whole body.

You should rethink your post till you know the situation and Jeff better.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Amen to that. For a while I thought we were the only ones to have got crosswise of mr wanders. I regret that early on I helped him, only to find out he intended no good to anyone but himself, while absconding with others' ideas.

Denny S

Shawn
I wasn’t harassing anyone
We have cool cuffs on both our vortex’s and would not be able to do some of the jobs with out them the majority of our jobs are 5 to 8 stories and running the vac hose up the stair wells would be a night mare with out them and it is nice to run 600 ft with out the worry of the hoses coming apart.

And I can say I have had no problems with them or dealing with who we purchased them from.

Again I wasn’t harassing Jeff at all
If any one took offense with what I said I apologize

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Harassment, Offense, and Apologies are the mantra of this board.

You are officially a Mikeysboard veteran!!!!!!!

Welcome Denny.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Alright,

I have to say "harassing" was too strong a word. Maybe I should have simply said "questioning" or "implying something negative".

As a result, I may have called down, or contributed to a thunderous response to your post that was not warranted.

I apologize.

Just don't do it again! LOL

G

I agree with Denny. I have only had good experiences with Joe. I have also had only good experiences with Greenie. I like them both and wish there were cool cuffs for 2.5 hose. I hate the 2.5 inch cuffs that are presently available and would buy cool cuffs in a minute if they came out in 2.5 inch.

Dave

Mikey P

Administrator
Joe is a thief and those who are willing to over look his BS to save a buck are suspect at best.

It seams that Dave is willing to do business with shysters of all types if they treat him nicely.

AT, Ed Valentine and Joe China Girl Bristor.

Shame on you Dave.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
What is special about cool cuffs? Can they really be trusted to go up 8 stories? I have gone as high as 10 stories with the tm using velcro straps with no problems. How hard are they to take apart and install? How much are they?

Thanks
Joey

danpauselius

WOW! Joey, how much does all that hose weigh? That had to be some workout!

I just got a few sets of the velcro straps because my cuffs are getting loose. My only issue with them is that they get caught on stuff. Still better than having the hose seperate.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Dan

Let's just say my wife was sore the next day. :lol:

I did do an 8th floor condo the other day by myself though. It's a bit of a pain but I've figured out to go to the highest point and lower one section of hose down with it strapped to the railing then go down and attach the next section and lower it. Then you are never supporting the weight of more than one section.

The one that my wife helped on we were cleaning the entrance ways in front of the elevators on all ten floors and we made the mistake of starting at the bottom floor and then pulling the hose up one floor at a time. By the time we got to the 7th floor we had the double whammy of being wore out and having to pull up the weight of all that hose. :cry:

Denny S

Here is a idea when you do multiple floors

i took brute containers with dollys on it and curled the vac hose into it put my solutions lines in
took the elevator to the highest floor then starting at the furthest point

i layed the brutes on their side and pulled the hose out then did that numerous times and them worked my way down the stairwell and did the same with the solution lines and then tied them off the to the railing and went straight between the steps in order to use less hose then when we got to the bottom of the stairwell we ran it out to the truck

Denny S

CL

Why is Joe a thief? Why Dose't Greenie like him? Does Greenie manufacture something comparable? Greenie's site only shows glides, of which I have purchased one.

G

Mike,

That's funny because you were the one that told me to try the cool cuff and to call Joe. He was ok to call when you bought them but now that you have something against him he is a thief.

I completely disagree with you, all the people you mentioned have always been fair to me and they are not thieves.

Dave

hogjowl

Idiot™
I do business with both Lisa and Joe. (I don't do business with Lisa's husband.) While Lisa is easy to deal with, and is always pleasant, Joe is bi-polar. He's all nice one day, and sending me threatening emails and harsh phone messages the next. I have learned thats just the way Joe is. He's not crossed the line yet, but I can certainly understand those who report that he has with them. He's one odd dude.

Mikey P

Administrator
There is something called a "Time Line" Dave.
You seem to go through life ignoring this.

I was a Cool Cuff supporter before he sent GGlides off to China to be copied.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Could someone just spout their mouth and tell everyone what is going on. I love glides and cool cuffs. While I am completely against his going excluse with interlink, I think his product is great. If he makes a competing product to someone elses product, that is free enterprise and would hopefully be beneficial to everyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom