Belligerant, Drunk, Horny, Lazy, Stoopit, Greedy and Just Plain Mean

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Re: Interlink

Mikey P
I had said:
B&BGaryC said:
I didn't read all the posts, but there was some debate about interlink supply. I use Express Distributing by interlink supply in Billings MT. They are the greatest. These guys are all seasoned cleaners and restorers, some of them are IICRC instructors, they work with you, educate you, help you with your marketing ideas, do quick repairs for free, teach me how to work on my truck myself, let me borrow equipment to test drive it, let me know which guys in town I can work with (competition) to get the greater good served, They keep everybody up to date on who has which account. Ex: I tell them, the "Blank Name Bar and Grill" was working with me on a bid, then the owner of the restaurant slammed the breaks on the whole deal." They tell me, "George" from "I have a big ego and put my face on everything I own" cleaning company has been working with them for 15 years. I then call "George" and apologize, George sends me $80,000 in flood restoration he can't get to...

I would never buy anything anywhere else, The guys at Express are awesome

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
I got a kosher dill with his name on it.

A man worked at the pickle factory. One day he came home and told his wife he has on overwhelming urge to stick his wang in the pickle slicer. She tells him he needs therapy, he insists he is fine. Days and months go buy, and everything seems fine, until one day, the man comes home with a terrible look of grief on his face, and the wife says, "Oh no! You didn't?!?" He replies, "Yes, I finally did it, I put my wang in the pickle slicer." "What happened?" his wife inquired

"Her and I both got fired!"

Bob Foster

Gary, call it like it is. Just be civil when you do it. This board prides itself in allowing real opinions about equipment, suppliers and each other to stand.

Most of the other boards do not allow this as they are owned by manufacturers or publishers who try and protect their products advertisers or "the old boys network".

Spit er all out!!! Just make sure you know what you’re talking about and not spreading BS that you don’t know for yourself to be true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom