Cool-Cuffs News

G

Hey Mike,

I can't believe you purchased your silencer from what you call a thief. When Vortex can't build something as good as Aero Tech, you will go against your better judgement and buy from someone you say is a thief.

I guess it's shame on you Mike. That's a hypocrite to me Mike.

Dave

steve r

with my bane i could take it with me if i have an elevator.hauling that much hose has got to be a pain..i only carry 150 ft. 2 in. and i would bet i clean as well as the rest if not better.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Mr Rutherford...lol We used to tell ourselves that when we ran Banes. Actually running them forces you to be a fundamentally good cleaner because of the machines limitations. Good carpet preparation, good prespray, dwell time, agitation. Slow flushing passes, extra drying passes.

However, though you may not yet believe it, a good truckmount will spank you badly. In one quick pass.

Thanks,
Lee

steve r

lol i wouldnt be suprised but like i said i could get it just as clean and id be more efficient doing my way in an 8 floor highrise.i bet id be in and out by the time you guys got all that hose out. and your right i do bust my ass but that also sets me apart from others.id like to own a gas tm but couldnt make the payments right now but am doing good because i have no payments except for phone and yp ins.give me a call im off today id love to hear what how you stepped up.

Mikey P

Administrator
Hell Dave, if it means staying in business I would even buy a crucial piece of equipment from AT again.

But you'll never find me condoning their or Joe's immoral actions here or anywhere else.

What they did was wrong.

Even they know it.

If they didn't Yap's wouldn't be getting those royalty checks every month now would he?

For that matter I even got some of Joe's check valves from John Olsen recently. Again , it was a do or drip situation.

(notice I said "Got" and not "Bought")

G

Mike,

It was cheaper for AT to settle out of court. Just because they pay a royalty doesn't mean they were right or wrong. It was a lot cheaper than continuing to fight.

I'm not knocking Greenie but his situation is kinda the same. He lost his battle in court. He makes the same glides Ken did first. I like Greenie and buy from him also but those situations can be made to make him look bad too.

If AT was so bad and Vortex didn't know how to quiet your truck down, you should not have bought from them if you thought they were thieves. Morals are morals. If you think you would be out of business without that Vortex, you must not be that good. If Joe is so bad I can't believe you have his check valves. You have morals when you want.

Dave

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Dave Rampage said:
It was a lot cheaper than continuing to fight.

Do you honestly think that York could have outlasted a legal onslaught by Toromont, if Toromont was in the right? LOL

If Toromont had ANY position worth defending, they could have buried Vortex.

G

Shawn,

It's not about one outlasting the other. It comes down to what is it going to cost. Legal battles cost more. This is why you see so many large companies settling out of court.

Aero Tech never wanted to make Shawn run out of money, they just wanted him to go away.

Dave

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Mikey P said:
There is something called a "Time Line" Dave.
You seem to go through life ignoring this.

I was a Cool Cuff supporter before he sent GGlides off to China to be copied.

exactly I can't believe it took this long for this little tid bit of info to come out. I sure wish greenie would come out with his own locking cuff, that does not need the stupid ass latch and actually fits old and new models without leaking
greenie has been successful in this business and will continue to do so, because they are the nicest people you would ever want to meet, and you know without a doubt they will stand behind thier product way more than anyone else

G

Mike,

I was not talking negative about Greenie. I was making a point to you that he did the same thing with glides but that's ok to you but when someone you don't like does it, they are a thief.

Dave

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
WHOA.....Hold up a minute here guys!

First of all, I think few if any, have major issues with CoolCuffs. They are a wonderful product. We still recommend them. Most who have issues, have issues with Joe, not the cuffs themselves.

While Joe gets upset when I say this, it bears saying to help people understand Joe: He has highs and lows that can swing form huge extremes. I believe it is a medical condition which is yet untreated, and I sincerely hope someday he does seek treatment. It is still my belief that Joe absolutely has a good heart, he simply cannot always be held accountable for the things he says and does because of his "swinginess".

As it is, selling through the Interlink network is the best move Joe has ever made. As Shawn alluded to, now they will be available without all the drama.

This industry is full of characters and personalities...Joe is just a bit more "unpredictable" than most.

Take care,
Lisa

T

The Magician

Lisa is one beautiful person. may you have much success. See you Greenie in Vega

NOWU YOU SEE.......bUT WHERE ?

Denny S

i had the first taste of joe's mood swings today and i really believe he is bi-polar

i have been dealing with him for the past year buying his products

Now he wont even take my call after we spent 1000's of dollars with him

i love the cool cuffs and the glides but i agree by him signing a agreement with interlink we will be with out all the drama and it will be better for all of us

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Interlink

I didn't read all the posts, but there was some debate about interlink supply. I use Express Distributing by interlink supply in Billings MT. They are the greatest. These guys are all seasoned cleaners and restorers, some of them are IICRC instructors, they work with you, educate you, help you with your marketing ideas, do quick repairs for free, teach me how to work on my truck myself, let me borrow equipment to test drive it, let me know which guys in town I can work with (competition) to get the greater good served, They keep everybody up to date on who has which account. Ex: I tell them, the "Blank Name Bar and Grill" was working with me on a bid, then the owner of the restaurant slammed the breaks on the whole deal." They tell me, "George" from "I have a big ego and put my face on everything I own" cleaning company has been working with them for 15 years. I then call "George" and apologize, George sends me $80,000 in flood restoration he can't get to...

I would never buy anything anywhere else, The guys at Express are awesome

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Hey Denny,

I'm in your same position, for anyone not there (yet) enjoy it while it lasts.

I 'assisted' Joe in getting established downunder, not that he wouldn't have found his way without me but I was instrumental in getting him into that market.

I also bought an initial supply of cuffs, jets, stubbies etc from him and fitted out my van to test run the stuff. I was impressed with the goods and so went back to him and purchased another set of jets and stubbies for the other van but because of cashflow at the time didn't want to over extend during the winter last year so didn't do the cuffs and new wand that I wanted.

He saw a post of mine and took exception to it and emailed me privately. I was partially in the wrong but there certainly was a strong element of truth in what I said. I publicly appologised for that and we moved on.

I recently sent a request for pricing to supply a complete set of cuffs, another lot of jets etc for 2 wands, a new wand and a few other bits and pieces and got a NASTY email back telling my all sorts of stuff 'JUST BECAUSE OF MY PARTICIPATION ON THIS FORUM' :?

The guy does have mood swings and I hope HE realises that sooner rather than later so that he can get some help, because it's one thing to pi$$ off a single operator like me with minimal potential value to him, but it's another thing to annoy and fall out of favour with the likes of Interlink where he will stand to loose WAY more.

With the sort of accusation thrown at me, it's hard not to take it personally, but we just have to move on.

Great products need great service.

I'm of two minds whether to buy his products from someone else, or do without them on principle :?

I guess this will earn me another nasty email :roll:

John

Denny S

well he thinks every one out here is out to get him which i believe he has a mental illness
I think he is so paranoid about some body getting him that he confided with me and told me that he doesn't have to sleep with one eye open after he signed the deal with interlink

what a basket case LOL
He needs to get a life

Denny S

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Rules?

HEY GUYS!
I'm not sure of the rules, I decided to change the name of the bar and grill, and "Big Ego Cleaning Company", but I used the name of my supplier. Is that okay on this board, or is it considered some sort of renegade advertising? I'm just really happy with the guys, but next situation I would like to know if that is kosher. Thanks!

-New to the board, fighting off boardumb!

Greenie

It's cool Gary.
There are very few Suppliers that even their competition tips their hat to em', I wish we had more like Express.

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Rules?

I'm not sure of the rules, I decided to change the name of the bar and grill, and "Big Ego Cleaning Company", but I used the name of my supplier. Is that okay on this board, or is it considered some sort of renegade advertising? I'm just really happy with the guys, but next situation I would like to know if that is kosher. Thanks!

What did he say?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom