Coolant heat exchangers

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Does anyone know who makes the coolant heat exchangers that are about 12" tall with a 6" diameter and have heavy 3/8 copper coils in them? (The sizes may be a little off)

I know they were manufactured in Canada but for the life of me I cant remember the company.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Sounds just about what my genesis is running. I've got an extra set, but I need 'em for a backup. No name on them.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
If they're the ones on the Genesis, I believe John Olsen found a manufacturer of them, if memory serves correctly.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
sounds like the ones on my powerclean freedom unit. This is a link to rotovac that shows a powerclean unit http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.ne ... edom.shtml . The heat exchangers are on the bottom covered in aluminum insulation. I know where a set are that a guy took off because he went to fuel fired heat if that is what you need. pm me and I will forward you the information. He wants five hundred for the pair. Not sure if that is flexible

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
That looks like them.
Please forward me the info or have him contact me 217-737-1177

Thanks
'
idreadnought said:
sounds like the ones on my powerclean freedom unit. This is a link to rotovac that shows a powerclean unit http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.ne ... edom.shtml . The heat exchangers are on the bottom covered in aluminum insulation. I know where a set are that a guy took off because he went to fuel fired heat if that is what you need. pm me and I will forward you the information. He wants five hundred for the pair. Not sure if that is flexible

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi Guys:

When Powerlcean first started they had me to tour the plant. At that time they were getting thier collant exchangers from Cleanco in Canada. I'm not sure about who they got them from later, but the were identical. Also I have repaired them before, the copper is not 3/8", it is 1/4" thick wall (k) copper.

Dale

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom