Cooper

Cooper? Is it time for him to go inodrer for this board to grow?

• Toss him.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
Is there more then one person here who wishes to see him continue as a MB member?

I'm getting more complaints than ever.

and yes, it's over the Greenie issue.

fyi, Coop, I've never covered up squat in regard to his recent deals gone bad.
Only helped to resolve them.
It was every customers wish to not take it to the board becuase they knew he was having hard times ansd wanted to show him respect due to all the help he has given most every member here.

Now you pal Ken on the other hand SCREWED ME dude.
I had to contact his bank and force a refund for 2 undileverd TI wands.

Hours of wasted time on my part.

and the fact that you have told me on the phone that you know he (and Nick) are unscrupulous (sp?) morons yet you continue to stick up for them on the boards has pushed me to the point where I really dont want you and your bullshit around anymore.

You have yet to add any value to this Board other then negative drama. That even I, the unltimate drama queen, have grown tired of.

The Preacher

if he posts here tomorrow, yore as big a pussy as The Thread Changing Allens are for allowing it!!! :twisted:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
He came here with his chest all puffed up and made a fool of himself. It was game of him to try. It would be very *** of you to ban him.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
and the fact that you have told me on the phone that you know he (and Nick) are unscrupulous (sp?) morons yet you continue to stick up for them on the boards

that's the kicker for me too.
He'll say in private he thinks klepto ken is a lying POS, but on the boards, he's an advocate

I used think it was just some misplaced sense of fairness.
Now I'm determined he's just plain FOS or a complete dumb fck

I can forgive the latter

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

I say toss him and if anyone has an unresolvable issue with , by all means go over to *** and reside there for your bulletin board folly

Cooper's sole reason to be here is to discredit and tear down this board... he brings nothing positive to any discussion

I've stayed out of his threads and some of you are looking foolish for playing into his game

G

Funny , I am holding up MB growth now . Thats like blaming Bush for all Obamas screw ups .

I admit I push the limits here , but read the posts - I never personally attack and I always challenge you guys to refute it .

Maybe its one of this things like pointing out " inconvenient truths that have your panties in a wad - so
ban me if you want , censor Cooper and make the same guys that are crying about censorship elsewhere happy .

You guys want me to come clean ? This board needs a change , because its become soft and caters to pussies .

F

FB7777

better return to that hard line, in your face board where you are a moDuLatoR then coop

You've had yore 15 minutes here, you wouldn't get 15 seconds over on the other board with yore speel

Look at your posts James do you think the other board would tolerate even a handful of your crap if it was directed at their site?

G

fred boyle said:
better return to that hard line, in your face board where you are a moDuLatoR then coop

You've had yore 15 minutes here, you wouldn't get 15 seconds over on the other board with yore speel

Look at your posts James do you think the other board would tolerate even a handful of your crap if it was directed at their site?

blah blah Fred - Im sure you guys will make it happen and thats fine if it does - no worries .
You guys will have a safe little board where all opinions get a slap on the back and a " here . here " - it will be a regular nirvana .

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If you look over his posts, it's as if he is here to cause trouble only.

He certainly adds nothing positive to MB.

Its not personal, but I think he needs a time out, ban him until he can contribute something positive to the board.

The Preacher

YOUR A DOUBLE PUSSY! HE'S POSTED HERE 2X ALREADY, SEND HIM TO VA. BEACH FOR THE REMAINDER OF HIS BBS LIFE AND DO IT NOW!!!!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
You can't BANN HIM..../"That is what he wants"...... :!:

But you could restrict his ACCESS... :idea:

Since he Can't control himself... :roll:

WAIT !!!!!!!!!

There is the ANSWER.... :idea: :wink:

Don't do ANYTHING TO THE PRICK......

If EVERYONE......would just IGNOR his THREADS.....& Post around his COMMENTS....
He will DRY-UP.....& blow away.... :wink:

I SUBMITT that ALL official Lounge members..i.e. "TURDS"...shall ignor him...

Ps He will only "TARGET" about 5 members..."he want antagonize the other members"

He is a BIG game Hunter...SO if the CHOSEN FEW ...ignor him he will slither off..

G

HARPER said:
You can't BANN HIM..../"That is what he wants"...... :!:

But you could restrict his ACCESS... :idea:

Since he Can't control himself... :roll:

He can SpEW his crap all he wants for 30 min..... We will just post around HIM.. :oops:

WAIT !!!!!!!!!

There is the ANSWER.... :idea: :wink:

Don't do ANYTHING TO THE PRICK......

If EVERYONE......would just IGNOR his THREADS.....& Post around his COMMENTS....
He will DRY-UP.....& blow away.... :wink:

I SUBMITT that ALL official Lounge members..i.e. "TURDS"...shall ignor him...

Ps He will only "TARGET" about 5 members..."he want antagonize the other members"

He is a BIG game Hunter...SO if the CHOSEN FEW ...ignor him he will slither off..

He is a BIG game Hunter...SO if the CHOSEN FEW ...ignor him he will slither off..[/quote]

Now heres what Im talking about - this personal , idiotic name calling - dude all the things I have supposedly done , but you guys cant even come up with a real reason other than stirred up everyone - Yes Im guilty of hurting feelings - Call me an asshole and brighten your day .

Danny , you're a heartattack waiting to happen - if it will save your life Ill stop posting here . How in the hell does your big ass run up and down the football field ??

I bet you have screwed up many a play in high school football by not getting the f out the way .

ps R U hurt ?? Sssniff sniff

hogjowl

Idiot™
This is funny. The biggest buttwad in the industry considering banning someone else for being a buttwad. Thank you for making me smile on a rainy Monday morning.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Now that was funny Marty.

I have to agree I see more reasons to let him stay than to ban him. He is right in that when he posts, more people seem to attack the person (him) rather than make logical responses to refute him. I agree he seems to be one tracked in his defense of many whom others seem to have problems with, but he does stay consistant in his comments without attacking people who attack him.

Ken

duckster

I was wondering where the treehouse brigade went. Mike stirs things up on this board by putting lame A$$ polls up like this and letting the village idiots act superior, an action that only serves to cheapen the board while taking away the credibility each poster has in the eyes of the viewing public (yep, the bots pick it all up). The industry giants do well because they aren't involved in the who is a bigger d!ck contest. But you rednecks hasen't gots the edgeukshun to see that.

Here is my vote for the poll - EVERYONE OF YOU WHO INTENTIONALLY SLAMS ANOTHER ON THIS OR ANY OTHER BOARD SHOULD BE DENIED ACCESS. YOUR DISPLAY OF DRUNKEN HORMONES MAKES YOU NO BETTER THAN COOPER.

This is what happens when you let computer technology get in the hands of the third world morons. They gang up on somebody just like the criminal children in Chicago who beat that honor student to death. You are no better, just the same as they are.

Mikey P

Administrator
How about everyone who has a Glide up their butt over Coop but being here just add him to your Foe list.

With that you won't see any of his posts.

If Cooper does not get any negative attention he will go back to giving naughty word warnings on ***.

G

Mikey P said:
How about everyone who has a Glide up their butt over Coop but being here just add him to your Foe list.

With that you won't see any of his posts.

If Cooper does not get any negative attention he will go back to giving naughty word warnings on ***.

which way did you vote Mikey ??

Mikey P

Administrator
I voted for you to come clean.

You should try it, it's good for the soul.

We've talked many times on the phone Coop, have you ever heard me act any different than I do here?

Why do you insist on haivng two personalities?

G

Mikey P said:
I voted for you to come clean.

You should try it, it's good for the soul.

We've talked many times on the phone Coop, have you ever heard me act any different than I do here?

Why do you insist on haivng two personalities?
I think it should have been an either or poll - a vote not to ban is a vote for me , in my opinion .

Mikey P

Administrator
No you can't and why did you tell me more than once that you know Ken is a snake yet you continue to promote him on all the boards?

And while I'm at it, would you ever buy a EZ machine?

For a guy who owns a Butler and a Vortex I know damn well you would never waste the money.

G

Mikey P said:
No you can't and why did you tell me more than once that you know Ken is a snake yet you continue to promote him on all the boards?

And while I'm at it, would you ever buy a EZ machine?

For a guy who owns a Butler and a Vortex I know damn well you would never waste the money.

I dont promote Ken on the boards , but I do defend him or anyone from unfounded bs - yes hes a dumbass and makes outrageous statements , and yes his quailty can suck and his delivery problems are notorious but that doesnt make him a thief .

Not only would I not buy an EZ , I wouldnt buy any slide in unit - been there , done that . PTO is the way to go .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom