Cooper

Cooper? Is it time for him to go inodrer for this board to grow?

• Toss him.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ok Mikey- he seems willing to answer specific questions.

Maybe others could try it versus making statements couched in questions.

Bob Foster

It should be taken into consideration that being two-faced is equivalent to or is a lie. I'm with Mike on my attitude about Cooper.

In the face of a lot of pressure to just out right ban him, I hope James realizes that this is a golden opportunity for him. And as far as I know this thread and the day are still young and things can still go either way.

So James, I respectfully suggest that you reflect and think very carefully about what you post next.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I don't know about change or why you would think he needs to change. I thought my point was very clear. He said ask him questions and he would try to answer truthfully. Mike asked him something and he seemed to answer.

What is your point Shawn and why do you feel a need to change him? Coop seems to be consistant and addressed Mike's point that seems to put to rest, the conflict between what Mike felt he has said on the phone, and what he has typed.

I hope we are still going to be "the board" where free thought and discussion are open and that we will not have board police censuring people like some other boards do. That would be the pot calling the kettle black imo. That said, not allowing personal insults and attacks does seem good, so perhaps time would be better spent warning those who do that.

Ken

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I voted to Keep Him. He needs help and I believe he can find it here. He is also the best example of why NOT to visit *** :mrgreen:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I voted keep him and as stated earlier, if you have a problem with him add him to the foe list... we have the technology!!! (or give him to bawb!!) There are times to ban people that cross the line, but lets keep our head above the water on this issue. *** has publicly displayed its ignorance, especielly when they cut and paste topics from this board. I'm sure Coop has had a helping hand in that, and its not hard to figure out where the topics orginated considering they all have date stamps on them.

Coop creates issues, but *** would LOVE nothing more than to have us ban Coop so they can continue to call us low life hypocrates that rape the public.

Love him or hate him, he does prove the point that we do allow complete freedom of speech in a manner that does not cause personal harm.

Now if he chooses to cross that boundary and begins attacking on a personal family level or continues to post threads without permission of the original poster on other boards, then at that time you can ban him in a heartbeat.

G

sweendogg said:
I voted keep him and as stated earlier, if you have a problem with him add him to the foe list... we have the technology!!! (or give him to bawb!!) There are times to ban people that cross the line, but lets keep our head above the water on this issue. *** has publicly displayed its ignorance, especielly when they cut and paste topics from this board. I'm sure Coop has had a helping hand in that, and its not hard to figure out where the topics orginated considering they all have date stamps on them.

Coop creates issues, but *** would LOVE nothing more than to have us ban Coop so they can continue to call us low life hypocrates that rape the public.

Love him or hate him, he does prove the point that we do allow complete freedom of speech in a manner that does not cause personal harm.

Now if he chooses to cross that boundary and begins attacking on a personal family level or continues to post threads without permission of the original poster on other boards, then at that time you can ban him in a heartbeat.

you do realize that folks here cut and paste from *** also ? ANd you also know that the practice of useing the cut and paste has been utillized by famous folks such as Marty Sutley , Mikey P . , Jeffrey Dahmer , and Bo Diddly himself !

You guys also have to realize once you release info on the net , its out there for anyone to access - so if you have any personal info in your posts or content you aint proud of you should think before you send it out there in space .

Sorry you didnt like the fact that your post was used , but I used it as a warning just as you did here - unless you were just concerned about Greenies customers here or unless you just wanted to use the post as an opportunity to shame him into doing the right thing . Dont care really , but did it as a service and there is nothing in the post I made on *** that would suggest that - it simplely was a restatement of your own words .

Again , glad the board suppliers got you took care of .

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Cooper lets play a game. Lets see if you can go 1 whole day without typing "Greenie" anywhere. I really think someone did something bad to you when you where young and thats why you gravitate to the slimy,whiny, liars like Lil Boy Tre and his Daddy and have such a Man Crush on Greenie. You're really jealous of greenie deep down and wish you could be strong like him so you could go back and stop whatever happened to you when you where little. If only he knew how much you really loved him and paid you the attention you so desperatly crave you could leave lil boy tre and his daddy and start to grow up to be a strong man just like him.

Now isn't that whats really going on jimmy? :mrgreen:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I don't know what goes on at *** as I don't go there, but posting things from other bb's is a common practice here most commonly from Mike or mods so I don't think there would be any support in stopping that. Why is it that as irritating as he may be that Coop is the only one seemingly keeping his head level in these threads? Why not debate him with data instead of insults? Maybe, just maybe, something positive could come out of it.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
James Cooper said:
sweendogg said:

you do realize that folks here cut and paste from *** also ? ANd you also know that the practice of useing the cut and paste has been utillized by famous folks such as Marty Sutley , Mikey P . , Jeffrey Dahmer , and Bo Diddly himself !

You guys also have to realize once you release info on the net , its out there for anyone to access - so if you have any personal info in your posts or content you aint proud of you should think before you send it out there in space .

Sorry you didnt like the fact that your post was used , but I used it as a warning just as you did here - unless you were just concerned about Greenies customers here or unless you just wanted to use the post as an opportunity to shame him into doing the right thing . Dont care really , but did it as a service and there is nothing in the post I made on *** that would suggest that - it simplely was a restatement of your own words .

You see coop that is where you are wrong again... we sign up here and some of us even pay a supporting member fee so we can enjoy all of the privilidges of this board. You can't view material unless you are a member so information provided here is somewhat private. Again I have no problem with it happening on that particular post.. (which you consistantly forget about.) But its simple respect for the board and the material on it. But hell go ahead and get mad about my particular comments.. just remember I voted for to keep you.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ken Snow said:
I don't know what goes on at *** as I don't go there, but posting things from other bb's is a common practice here most commonly from Mike or mods so I don't think there would be any support in stopping that. Why is it that as irritating as he may be that Coop is the only one seemingly keeping his head level in these threads? Why not debate him with data instead of insults? Maybe, just maybe, something positive could come out of it.

Ken I sure hope you nor James think I am insulting him. I am trying to HELP him. Until he deals with whatever happened to him I don't think he will ever be able to leave Greenie alone. I just want to help or at least get him to seek the help he so desperatly needs.

G

sweendogg said:
James Cooper said:
sweendogg said:

You see coop that is where you are wrong again... we sign up here and some of us even pay a supporting member fee so we can enjoy all of the privilidges of this board. You can't view material unless you are a member so information provided here is somewhat private. Again I have no problem with it happening on that particular post.. (which you consistantly forget about.) But its simple respect for the board and the material on it. But hell go ahead and get mad about my particular comments.. just remember I voted for to keep you.

not mad , but I did access your post from the clean room - which is public , and I did remove your info , when you requested for it to be removed - your comments are understandable - but if I didnt explain you wouldnt know where I was coming from .
James Cooper said:
Cooper lets play a game. Lets see if you can go 1 whole day without typing "Greenie" anywhere. I really think someone did something bad to you when you where young and thats why you gravitate to the slimy,whiny, liars like Lil Boy Tre and his Daddy and have such a Man Crush on Greenie. You're really jealous of greenie deep down and wish you could be strong like him so you could go back and stop whatever happened to you when you where little. If only he knew how much you really loved him and paid you the attention you so desperatly crave you could leave lil boy tre and his daddy and start to grow up to be a strong man just like him.

Now isn't that whats really going on jimmy?

Funny stuff about man crushes - some folks get so caught up in their male bonding , in the heat of their own personal sausage fest they rush out and get matching tattoos .

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I didn't read any of the posts on thread yet, so forgive if I'm being redundant

James Cooper said:
I admit I push the limits here , but read the posts - I never personally attack and I always challenge you guys to refute it .

Cooper, you've been refuted many times on 90% of your horse shit.
When your folly and error are pointed out, you play a game of "I don't have that info" and pretend to take the moral high ground.

By your actions and words and those you defend in public (while privately singing a different tune), you've proven to be a disingenuous hypocrite with a one sided agenda.

Maybe its one of this things like pointing out " inconvenient truths that have your panties in a wad - so

no Cooper, it's not that.
Honestly, I used to defend you in private and have publicly done so here as well.
My thoughts have changed 180 degrees
That's because you've shown me you're FOS and a hypocrite with a one sided agenda

I'm considering booting you on "my own" authority.
You can carry on all you want on PMF's bored about me
You're a hypocrite and a troll and I've just about had a belly full of your games

Mikey P

Administrator
I dont promote Ken on the boards , but I do defend him or anyone from unfounded bs - yes hes a dumbass and makes outrageous statements , and yes his quailty can suck and his delivery problems are notorious but that doesnt make him a thief .

Not only would I not buy an EZ , I wouldnt buy any slide in unit - been there , done that . PTO is the way to go .

and the reason you have gone extremely far out of your way to defend theses two individuals is?

Their both low lifes and you admit it in person, so why ruin your whole BB rep over these clowns?

(I'm gonna make you say that G word here)

G

meAt said:
I didn't read any of the posts on thread yet, so forgive if I'm being redundant

James Cooper said:
I admit I push the limits here , but read the posts - I never personally attack and I always challenge you guys to refute it .

Cooper, you've been refuted many times on 90% of your horse shit.
When your folly and error are pointed out, you play a game of "I don't have that info" and pretend to take the moral high ground.

By your actions and words and those you defend in public (while privately singing a different tune), you've proven to be a disingenuous hypocrite with a one sided agenda.

Maybe its one of this things like pointing out " inconvenient truths that have your panties in a wad - so

no Cooper, it's not that.
Honestly, I used to defend you in private and have publicly done so here as well.
My thoughts have changed 180 degrees
That's because you've shown me you're FOS and a hypocrite with a one sided agenda

I'm considering booting you on "my own" authority.
You can carry on all you want on PMF's bored about me
You're a hypocrite and a troll and I've just about had a belly full of your games

Funny how you can know anything privately about me - I may have pm'd you all of about 3 times . And anytime you want to " spill the beans " on all these times you have refuted anything , well , have at it .

I really didnt think you would walk the party line , but then again Im not one of your group of mods so why would I expect anything less.

What you're basically doing Larry , is playing the bbs bully . You are full of shit with your fantasy stories of you guys handing my ass to me . I debate , you guys insult , then try to quash my responses because you dont like the answers you get.

You come on here with yet another poll about banning me - what a bunch of bs - your beef with me is the same beef a few others have - because I spoke ill of your sacred cow .

We all know what the deal is , what you think is best Larreey .

G

Mikey P said:
I dont promote Ken on the boards , but I do defend him or anyone from unfounded bs - yes hes a dumbass and makes outrageous statements , and yes his quailty can suck and his delivery problems are notorious but that doesnt make him a thief .

Not only would I not buy an EZ , I wouldnt buy any slide in unit - been there , done that . PTO is the way to go .

and the reason you have gone extremely far out of your way to defend theses two individuals is?

Their both low lifes and you admit it in person, so why ruin your whole BB rep over these clowns?

(I'm gonna make you say that G word here)

Never said either was low lifes - basically I cant stand bullying . I think folks that want to have an open mind see what they want to see and judge me accordingly . Do you think everyone here thinks things you do are right ??

So , whats the deal with the poll ? Is there something we are trying to learn here , or are the results supposed to signify something ?? Can all members do a poll ??

Mikey P

Administrator
Sacred cow?

No one has been harder on Greenie in real life during the last few months I have there James.

Not even you.

You know things have reached an all time low in your BB career when the only person sticking up for you is Ken Color Blind Snow.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jimmy do you want a vac tat too? Once you're on the road to recovery I think that will be a great idea. I'll eve pay for it.

does come with black pajamas and a tin foil cap?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

You wouldn't BELIEVE the play that i get from mine.....since it is a relatively benign and harmless looking tatt...people aren't afraid to ask about it...'specially when i gots my MikeyVacTatt Tee on.......
i know of THREE jobs that are attributed to the tatt alone!!!!!!

G

Mikey P said:
Sacred cow?

No one has been harder on Greenie in real life during the last few months I have there James.

Not even you.

You know things have reached an all time low in your BB career when the only person sticking up for you is Ken Color Blind Snow.

Did he vote 37 times ??

G

bob vawter said:
[quote="John Olson":3hp4u863]Jimmy do you want a vac tat too? Once you're on the road to recovery I think that will be a great idea. I'll eve pay for it.

You wouldn't BELIEVE the play that i get from mine.....since it is a relatively benign and harmless looking tatt...people aren't afraid to ask about it...'specially when i gots my MikeyVacTatt Tee on.......
i know of THREE jobs that are attributed to the tatt alone!!!!!![/quote:3hp4u863]

heard you got yours on your lower back - the horror !

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
James Cooper said:
[quote="bob vawter":15yf8cv0][quote="John Olson":15yf8cv0]Jimmy do you want a vac tat too? Once you're on the road to recovery I think that will be a great idea. I'll eve pay for it.

i know of THREE jobs that are attributed to the tatt alone!!!!!![/quote:15yf8cv0]

heard you got yours on your lower back - the horror ![/quote:15yf8cv0]

don quit yor day job Cooper!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom