Cooper

Cooper? Is it time for him to go inodrer for this board to grow?

• Toss him.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
James Cooper said:
Funny how you can know anything privately about me - I may have pm'd you all of about 3 times .

yep, and one of them was to tell me you thought ken was lying POS too

I really didnt think you would walk the party line , but then again Im not one of your group of mods so why would I expect anything less.

"party line" my ass
you don't have a clue
anyone that knows me, knows that shit won't stick on me

YOU'RE the one with an agenda

What you're basically doing Larry , is playing the bbs bully . You are full of shit with your fantasy stories of you guys handing my ass to me .

Tony and others have pointed out your folly so many times, i can't count.
You go into your "Fred Astaire" dance routine and deflect, or offer "but-but-but's or just avoid it all together.

your beef with me is the same beef a few others have - because I spoke ill of your sacred cow .

again, you don't have a clue.
You DO have an agenda though and you ARE a phony hypocrite

We all know what the deal is , what you think is best Larreey .

for the record, I voted for option 2
come clean, cause from my perspective, you're playing two faced disingenuous game

..L.T.A.

G

meAt said:
James Cooper said:
Funny how you can know anything privately about me - I may have pm'd you all of about 3 times .

yep, and one of them was to tell me you thought ken was lying POS too

I really didnt think you would walk the party line , but then again Im not one of your group of mods so why would I expect anything less.

"party line" my ass
you don't have a clue
anyone that knows me, knows that shit won't stick on me

YOU'RE the one with an agenda

[quote:2gokowqc]What you're basically doing Larry , is playing the bbs bully . You are full of shit with your fantasy stories of you guys handing my ass to me .

Tony and others have pointed out your folly so many times, i can't count.
You go into your "Fred Astaire" dance routine and deflect, or offer "but-but-but's or just avoid it all together.

your beef with me is the same beef a few others have - because I spoke ill of your sacred cow .

again, you don't have a clue.
You DO have an agenda though and you ARE a phony hypocrite

We all know what the deal is , what you think is best Larreey .

for the record, I voted for option 2
come clean, cause from my perspective, you're playing two faced disingenuous game

..L.T.A.[/quote:2gokowqc]

There aint never gonna be the day that Tony or whatever hero you have in mind kicks my butt in a debate on fact . I dont just talk to hear myself , if I dont beleive it I aint gonna say it . You on the other hand are doing a lot of judging and a whole lot more speculating .

I dont like the gang up mentality - it hampers true freedom of speech .

I dont like veiled threats - it makes people reluctant to share their own thoughts and opinions .

I dont like bs - if you got facts Larry bring them .

You have the power to ban me if you want - you've made that clear - but banning because you dont agree with me makes you the hypocrite .

joe harper

Name
joe harper
PLEASE..................SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE BUTTON.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be a mercy.........BANNING.....!!!!!!!!!

This guy is like GEORGIA....."KUDZU"......!!!!!

A usless..PITA vine.."That once it got out of CONTROL...."
It "CHOKED"... the life out of everything it touches...!!!!

AND YOU CAN'T KILL-IT.....It was an experiment....THAT WENT WRONG...!!!!

Just like this eXpErImEnT.... :roll:

harryhides

Name
Tony
James Cooper said:
You have the power to ban me if you want - you've made that clear - but banning because you dont agree with me makes you the hypocrite .

3 simple questions, Cooper.

1/ Did you ban anyone when you moderated Nick's Board ?
2/ Did you ever ban anyone from your own Board ( not sure if you ever had more than 1 or 2 members) so may not apply.
3/ Has anyone ever been banned at the Allen Board ?

3 simple "yes" or "no" answers will do, thank you.

G

harryhides said:
James Cooper said:

2/ Did you ever ban anyone from your own Board ( not sure if you ever had more than 1 or 2 members) so may not apply.

violation of board rules will get you banned on any board . If your asking me if members violated rules , yes they did from time to time . Violations like expressing racist views , bogus posting , giving out and sharing of passwords , excessive and repeated profanity , ect .

If your asking if I banned strictly because I didnt agree with someone ( who wasnt violating the rules ) NO .

Question for you - have you ever gotten smelling distance of any power within the IICRC ? I know you have had a hard on for industry power for a while . I would venture to say the closest sniff of power was when Ruth Travis bumped up to you in the photo in the parking lot .

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
If *** is so great why does cooper spend so much time here.

G

Matt Murdock said:
If *** is so great why does cooper spend so much time here.

very good question . Nothing wrong with the group of people that participates here . However thee is something wrong with bringing up issues with no one to respond to them .

FOr instance , Mikey saying Nick was gay

Guys accusing folks of stealing , then ..........

Higgins with his superior attitude and Pinky and the Brian plans for IICRC world domination .

I could go on , but basically I set the record straight and occasionally join in to other discussions - thats what these boards are about .

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so you're a freedom fighter. Looking out for truth justice and the american way.

I think what should happen then is we should have a certain thread on both boards that people can post these questions andf get answers rather these long BS posts.

We know plenty of people on the boards who have been outed for preying on the Broke Dick Nation

Nothing wrong with a superior attitude, I bet you have your own. World domination is great aspirations.

I only found 1 legit complaint

Mikey P

Administrator
let me remind you, I never posted about Nick's preference for both types of crotches UNTIL YOU POSTED MY PRIVATE EMAIL TO HIM.

I never had any intention of outing the poor guy.

Do me a favor Coop, never defend me on ***. :lol:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
James Cooper said:
harryhides said:
[quote="James Cooper":3e1o22pj]

violation of board rules will get you banned on any board . If your asking me if members violated rules , yes they did from time to time . Violations like expressing racist views , bogus posting , giving out and sharing of passwords , excessive and repeated profanity , ect .

If your asking if I banned strictly because I didnt agree with someone ( who wasnt violating the rules ) NO .

Question for you - have you ever gotten smelling distance of any power within the IICRC ? I know you have had a hard on for industry power for a while . I would venture to say the closest sniff of power was when Ruth Travis bumped up to you in the photo in the parking lot .[/quote:3e1o22pj]

Ok I change my vote ban him. Tony asked for 3 simple yes or no's and he couldn't even do one simple task. He needs help and is unwilling or unable to admit it and ask for it. Kick him to the curb.

LeeCory

I have not read this entire thread, just the original question.

I have read many of his responses to threads and to be honest with you, he is right on the money most of the time. Except for the Greg Cole thing....

There are so many wusses on here that it would be wrong to get rid of someone that had the balls to say what he thinks. Whether or not he is correct doesn't matter.

the post above mine says kick him to the curb for not answering some stupid questions... LOL YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT? Good lord the drama

harryhides

Name
Tony
James Cooper said:
If your asking if I banned strictly because I didnt agree with someone ( who wasnt violating the rules ) NO ..

Balony, Cooper, you know darned well "that violation of board rules will HARDLY EVER get you banned on any board.
Your statement is total bullshit. Just how stoopid do you think we are ?
It is a rare thing on ANY Board for anyone to be banned.
You also know that Nick should have been banned repeatedly from his own board for violating the rules and that your ridiculous reply about "if I banned strictly because I didnt agree with someone ( who wasnt violating the rules ) - NO" is also tolal bs.
It is easy enough to bend the rules either way and to apply them more strictly re your friends or enemies and to justify your actions in your own mind.

Next you're gonna tell us that you momma is mother Teresa.
You're as big of a hypocritical, sorry assed bullshitter as most people on the planet.
Get over yourself, please.

James Cooper said:
Question for you - have you ever gotten smelling distance of any power within the IICRC ? I know you have had a hard on for industry power for a while . I would venture to say the closest sniff of power was when Ruth Travis bumped up to you in the photo in the parking lot .

Ruth's time of influence in the industry is over, try to keep up.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
I cant stand it. Olsen sounds like such a creep and the fact that Mikey seems to hang around him alot in the pics makes me wonder.

I keep hoping im wrong but his whole thinking process turns my stomach.

I dont know or care much about this Cooper stuff but there is no way hes any worse than alot of others here.

it needed to be said

G

Do you really suppose Nick is homosexual?

And how do you think it affects his judgement when building truck mounts?

G

harryhides said:
James Cooper said:
If your asking if I banned strictly because I didnt agree with someone ( who wasnt violating the rules ) NO ..

Balony, Cooper, you know darned well "that violation of board rules will HARDLY EVER get you banned on any board.
Your statement is total bullshit. Just how stoopid do you think we are ?
It is a rare thing on ANY Board for anyone to be banned.
You also know that Nick should have been banned repeatedly from his own board for violating the rules and that your ridiculous reply about "if I banned strictly because I didnt agree with someone ( who wasnt violating the rules ) - NO" is also tolal bs.
It is easy enough to bend the rules either way and to apply them more strictly re your friends or enemies and to justify your actions in your own mind.

Next you're gonna tell us that you momma is mother Teresa.
You're as big of a hypocritical, sorry assed bullshitter as most people on the planet.
Get over yourself, please.

[quote="James Cooper":3utwkgtv]

Ruth's time of influence in the industry is over, try to keep up

.[/quote:3utwkgtv]Violations like expressing racist views , bogus posting , giving out and sharing of passwords , excessive and repeated profanity , ect . Harry these are the violations - how much clearer can I make it ?? These rules , if violated should get you booted from any board .

Look , Im not perfect , I screw up and am wrong like anyone else ( sometimes ) . But I do have ideals I like to live up to and try to do the right thing . But I also am human and prone to push if I get pushed .

G

Josh said:
Do you really think Nick is gay?

And how do you think it affects his judgement when building truck mounts?

I think it affects Mikey more than Nick .

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Joel D said:
I cant stand it. Olsen sounds like such a creep and the fact that Mikey seems to hang around him alot in the pics makes me wonder.

I keep hoping im wrong but his whole thinking process turns my stomach.

I dont know or care much about this Cooper stuff but there is no way hes any worse than alot of others here.

it needed to be said

I'm not a creep you can be assured of that. It is possible my picking on cooper has been a bit over the line for some folks. Sorry if it has struck a nerve with anyone other then cooper. Joel please feel free to post or pm me what bothered you personally about what I directed towards cooper.

Lee as far as my post above you missed where I had voted to keep him also lets all get real. This and all the other threads are nothing but drama, sarcasm and misdirection. Nothing should be taken for anyting other then what it is internet BS. I am sure Jimmy hasn't taken anything said seriously nor should you or anyone else.
Remember it's just the internet :mrgreen:

Name
Lee Stockwell
Nick and his beautiful wife Kim came up from Texas to help me clean the stadium turf at Murray State University. His lovely daughter helped as well.

Very nice family, you'd like them if you met them. Our industry is full of people that surprise you when you actually meet them.

Let's don't demonize people for their keyboard personna.

Thanks,
Lee

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
here I go again lol

He answered the questions thoiroughly & completely and more than just yes or no. I can't judge the integrity of the answers but he certainly did answer them.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
"Soitenly Nyuk Nyuk"

curly.jpg

"OH, a wise guy"

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Lee Stockwell said:
Nick and his beautiful wife Kim came up from Texas to help me clean the stadium turf at Murray State University. His lovely daughter helped as well.

Very nice family, you'd like them if you met them. Our industry is full of people that surprise you when you actually meet them.

Let's don't demonize people for their keyboard personna.

Thanks,
Lee

Thanks Lee
you're welcome a voice of reason

Dr Charles Stanley said something many years ago that I found to be quite profound

"very few people in life are as BAD, or as GOOD as we "perceive" them to be"

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom