Critique my website---

Mikey P

Administrator
It says you always do at least ten steps in your carpet cleaning yet pre vacuuming is not one of them?

Don't tell me your one of those low life's that count pre and post inspections as "Steps"?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
should lay out your ten steps
It looks like almost everyone elses site, so I guess it is good.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
May I suggest that you check your grammar and spelling in various sections.

The most apparent being in the carpet cleaning.

The guy that set it up also needs to review his English.

Simply looking at some sections, "showed up grammatical errors that do not flow well for a client to read.

If you care to re-read the above sentence, you will see one blatant error that is also in your web site.

GRHeacock

The internet is world wide. I suggest putting on your front page the area you service.

Mine says- "Portland Oregon's Finest"

So someone in Peoria won't want to contact you from seeing your very nice site.

I think you should put carpet cleaning pictures on your front page instead of your van. Or put your van in addition to cleaning pics.

On the Carpet Cleaning page, the second line is incorrect grammar.

Put your phone and e-mail on each page, so the customer will find it easier to contact you.

The discount coupons expired on July 1 2007. This will not come around again soon. Either put a new date on them, or imbed a date on the coding that is 30 days from the day the person is seeing the coupon.

Or update it every month. (Not as good idea as dating them in the coding.)

All in all- I say very good. A lot of thought has gone into it, and remember, we are trying to help.

Gary

Bob Foster

It's a clean easy to move around site and following the few tweaks suggested you are good to go.

D

Don S

Picture of van could be improved greatly. No area code, rear hoses look poor & front chopped off.

G

-- Most people who would come across your site want to know ONE THING.--
WHY should I buy from this guy versus ALL of the others out there.

YOU MUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION on the FIRST PAGE THEY SEE.

First I would "Strengthen" your Guarantee to a "one liner" I would probably not include "We don't want your money" I know what you meant but I would say it another way.

-- "We guarantee your 100% satisfaction or your cleaning is FREE"!?!?! --

Or something along those lines.

-- The STRONGER the guarantee, the more MONEY you will make. --

THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WHO BLATANTLY RIP YOU OFF!

But Increasing your Fee and Promoting a VERY STRONG Guarantee. will make you a Lot more Money.

Maybe -- "We can Clean 'any' stain or we will pay someone else to clean it!" ANY VERY STRONG guarantee is best.

NOW. a Few "web techie" issues. Your pages have NO TITLE. MUST FIX.

The pages are too wide to come up without a side scroll bar. The site has large enough text just scale it down so people do not have to side scroll.

MAYBE rethink your color choices for background and Text. The Easier it is to read the LONGER your customers will stay.

I like your images. "real" people you know are always good.

I do agree with someone else make it OBVIOUS on the first page WHO you serve. (Geographically)

my PERSONAL suggestion is to have people "sign up" to receive "Monthly" specials by Email.

More Soon.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Visually it looks good. Big and in your face. The slight scroll to the right is a little annoying but not too bad.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom