Cross American Vac Booster w/Pictures

Mike Draper

XTREME1 said:
Here is the response after shopwing details from cross american

Greg;

Doesn't sound like our POWER BOOSTER System!

REALLY that is the attitude that pisses me off

Dont you have an invoice or a receipt to prove your purchase?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I never complained I mentioned it was a piece of shit on his board and he went online to say I never bought one. Does it matter? I am not looking for anything. The plastic is still on the wheels, the handle was never put on. It went on a shelf after trying it and I thought it was a waste of time and a lousy piece of equipment. I bought it without enough research, buyer beware. I didn't realize when I put it away it would just fall apart on the shelf.

I posted because I had time that day and was getting some of the portable equipment going for apartments

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Odin said:
no one esle can make them like this

booster001.jpg

Odin, How much for that bad boy? any specs?
Bill

Willy P said:
And oddly enough, my Recoil is well over 5 years old, is still working daily and has a much better track record than the Ninja Worrier that breaks down constantly. Ed has bent over backwards many times to give me GREAT customer service, going above and beyond a few times. Go figure.

Didn't Ed give you some help when you developed your booster Terje?

Intresting on the Ninja Warrior....we run four out of 6 trucks with NO problems. My Techs luv them and we have used every name brand on the market and they are especially built better than a recoil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Greg

Goober is saying on WOC that I put you up to this...

Are you my puppet Greg?

oh and Goob, Nick did not sue me.

get your facts straight.

F

FB7777

nick should bring back the 'the clean room' board or whatever it was called

it had more traffic than dropship.com

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:
Hey Greg

Goober is saying on WOC that I put you up to this...

Are you my puppet Greg?

oh and Goob, Nick did not sue me.

get your facts straight.

n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liKhLNY5GYIn]

Mikey P

Administrator
Because the three of them sold a gummy shark, 2 quarts of POG and got an inquiry about a truckmount last week all of a sudden MB is in trouble.

But hey, they got Creepy Chad and the lying Preacher over there so between them, Merty and deep pockets Ladwig, I am sure Ellis will stand to sell a case of Knock Down between the four of them a year.

Way to go James!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Why the hell would you put me up to this?
I took pictures from start to finish. Mikey had no clue I was posting them. I had a need for my porty equipment and it fell apart on a shelf

I am not asking for anything like a fix up, a new one, an apology, I am not asking for anything from anyone. The fact is it was put together like a hunk of shit and that is that.

If you don't want to get your shit posted on the internet don't sell shit

Bob Foster

A responsible equipment builder would either comment on the improvements they made to their machine and maybe show some pictures of newer units.

Instead, nothing... What does that tell you?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
If only EVERY company I bought from delivered the level of service I got from Cross American, I'd have nothing to complain about. Good for you Curtis, I'm glad the Worrier is working out for you.The one I bought has had more repairs on it than Joan Rivers face. Are you using the 500 psi dual 3 stage?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I wasn't talking about service Willy

Look at that hunk of shit I paid almost $1,000 for delivered I expect when I put a brand new piece of euipment on a shelf in a controlled environment I expect it to be like new and perform as such when I pull it down.

Don't you Willy? I didn't say anything about customer service, I took pictures of the hunk of crap.

Answer the above question Willy.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Willy could you give me your opinion to the question I keep asking you? I don't own a Ninja or anything else so I do not need to hear about it, this isn't a comparison

Willy P

Name
Willy P
XTREME1 said:
Willy could you give me your opinion to the question I keep asking you? I don't own a Ninja or anything else so I do not need to hear about it, this isn't a comparison

I can understand both sides of the coin. Yes, you have the right to expect the equipment to run properly, but , since you bought it quite a while ago, I can understand Ed's point too. I can only speak to what I've experienced.

See Greg, I just (June 24th) replaced the pump and motor on the Ninja. It blew out - AGAIN - this week.So, in 18 months, that's the vac motors, regulator, pump twice,switches, and other stuff. My Recoil had the first vac motor transplant after 2 years. I never had any problems with it before that. I never got ANY parts covered under the useless warranty.Ed sent me parts , no charge, long after the warranty on my Recoil was over.

Name
John LaBarbera
Willy P said:
XTREME1 said:

I can understand both sides of the coin. Yes, you have the right to expect the equipment to run properly, but , since you bought it quite a while ago, I can understand Ed's point too. I can only speak to what I've experienced.

See Greg, I just (June 24th) replaced the pump and motor on the Ninja. It blew out - AGAIN - this week.So, in 18 months, that's the vac motors, regulator, pump twice,switches, and other stuff. My Recoil had the first vac motor transplant after 2 years. I never had any problems with it before that. I never got ANY parts covered under the useless warranty.Ed sent me parts , no charge, long after the warranty on my Recoil was over.

Just a few questions. It seems like there is more to the story here. Why did you buy a Ninja, in the first place? Would you buy another Ninja now? Why didn't you buy a CA again if it was so good? Are you going to Connections?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Willy the question was
"should a piece of equipment that is brand new stored on a shelf fall apart?"

I am not looking for anything. Simple question. You saw the pics that piece of equipment is brand new.
Ed first said "I never sold to a Greg Crowley"
then he said "that isn't my booster"
then I post the pics " it broke from over use"

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I had no feud with Ed at all. What I would've said in response to my pictures if I were him "jeeze that is unfortunate sometimes we make mistakes and I wish I had known about it. I can not figure out why it would have fallen apart on a shelf. Sorry about that our qualiuty assurance dept will be doubling inspections to make sure the models that are coming out now don't wind up like that. 155 power boosters sold and 1 bad one. Still a good percentage"

Instead he finds every lie and then when caught goes to name calling

Willy this could have been a win for him. He had a guy who wasn't upset , didn't want anything, wasn't going to engage in an argument but instead he turned a guy who could careless into an enemy who is going to post the pictures everywhere just out of spite. I was never going to mention the trreatment i got when I complained the muffler came brokemn but now I will. I have his posts from his board saying he never sold to me.

Never wake a sleeping giant

BTW did you get more than 5 jobs out of your ninja? YIf you did you are doing better than I did with the booster:)

M neighbor Steve is an engineer and he said he would give his opinion on it. He is Army Corp of engineers 29 yrs designing things as he says Blow or suck.
"if it sucks or blows I can fix it or tell you why it won't work" I will be at his Saturday for his EXPERT opinion on design. I will post his findings

Willy P

Name
Willy P
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Willy P":3iztrdae]
XTREME1 said:

Just a few questions. It seems like there is more to the story here.
Why did you buy a Ninja, in the first place?
It came with a business I bought. The seller had bought it new, but it was too heavy for his messed up back

Would you buy another Ninja now?

Not a chance in hell

Why didn't you buy a CA again if it was so good?

I'm patiently waiting for a manufacturer to build a machine with a General or Hypro pump and quad vacs set up a certain way..... However, failing that I have a modular design that I'm working on.

Are you going to Connections?

Nope - Son is getting married and then I'm going home to Nova Scotia to visit my family. We lost a both a nephew and a grand nephew this year. It's been rough and I need to be with my sisters.

[/quote:3iztrdae]

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It came with a business I bought. The seller had bought it new, but it was too heavy for his messed up back
Now that is some funny shit. You didn't even buy it from Mytee or a distributor and all you do is bash them. Wow talk about a stretch

Now Willy I have asked you, cooper, ed, and a couple others who defend Cross American but yet you still have not answered

Willy P

Name
Willy P
XTREME1 said:
Now that is some funny shit. You didn't even buy it from Mytee or a distributor and all you do is bash them. Wow talk about a stretch

Now Willy I have asked you, cooper, ed, and a couple others who defend Cross American but yet you still have not answered

Have you stopped beating your wife? Yes or no only!

If it was defective, and a simple fix, which yours is by the way, I would fix it and move along. The point is moot, because your warranty is long gone time wise by your own admission.
If it's a MAJOR DEFECT, scream your guts out.Go ahead and knock yourself out.

Now that is some funny shit. You didn't even buy it from Mytee or a distributor and all you do is bash them.

John's coming around - hence the new Waterhog. I have a gut feeling that he's gonna pull something out of his hat at Connections that's going to set some new standards. But that's just a suspicion. Right John? Just a rumour... !gotcha!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
again willy I never cared until the carnival barker stated he never sold anything to a Greg in Marshfield. I still think it is some funny stuff looking at how it had a clamp and a broken piece of styrofoam for great engineering. The whole thing is laughable. I never expected such shoddy work when I opened it up with the way he talks about engineering etc.

I still am just laughing at the whole thing and I find it amazing he can find so many suckers. The guyled me names and denied it was his equipment. Could've admitted maybe he put out 1 bad one but he can;t so that makes me believe they are all built so crappy and people should proceed with caution purchasing from him after looking at the engineering he provides

Willy the vac was teetering on a piece of styrofoam to keep it in place. That is laughable

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom