Cross vs Yeadon.

Mikey P

Administrator
Not sure why they have these two programs opposing one another..

11:10 am - 12:30 pm​
1. The Cleanfax Pathway to Profitability – Jeff Cross, Cleanfax. Cleanfax recognizes and understands the challenges and obstacles you face each day as you work hard to build your business. Whether you concentrate on carpet cleaning, restoration, or both…Cleanfax can help. So plan to attend a 90 minute roundtable presentation, moderated by Jeff Cross, at The EXPERIENCE on Friday, September 6 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Cleanfax is pulling together top industry consultants and advisors, those you see featured in the pages of the magazine, to come up with some practical, easy-to-implement methods to increase profitability and grow your business. There will be plenty of time for audience Q&A, so start thinking now about which specific challenges you face. Cleanfax will provide the answers. Don’t miss this event!

2. How to Sell in 2013 -
Bill Yeadon, Jon-Don Strategies for Success. Joe Girard might be the “World’s Greatest Salesman” according to the Guinness Book of Records, but he sold his last car in 1977. Selling today does not have the slightest resemblance to that time period. Selling is not just about a product, it is also about selling your ideas to your customer and your boss. Bill will bring you the latest information on the art and science of selling.

Depending on who Cross has on his panel, that may be a tough choice..

F

FB7777

That's what I love about you

Cross will be in the fetal position begging George Grivalga to warm up the audience when he reads this

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They shouldn't have them opposing each other, that's just dumb ass!

These are the classes (Marketing & Sales) cleaners need to attend and they put them against each other. ????

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
They shouldn't have them opposing each other, that's just dumb ass!

These are the classes (Marketing & Sales) cleaners need to attend and they put them against each other. ????

The Connections folks are brilliant like that.

As a former Connections sponsor I paid to be a presenter of EncapFest. Yep, the presenters have to pay. And the last time I hosted an EncapFest (featuring commercial marketing information) I was positioned early in the AM opposite Howard Partridge. And now you see why it was the last time I chose to be a sponsor.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Jeff's got a good sense humor, so I think he'll take it in stride Fred.

I've always thought they wanted you to play sergeant Dignam in "The Departed", but had to settle for Wahlberg.

Loved the movie, and see you in that role every time I watch it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris A

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The Connections folks are brilliant like that.

As a former Connections sponsor I paid to be a presenter of EncapFest. Yep, the presenters have to pay. And the last time I hosted an EncapFest (featuring commercial marketing information) I was positioned early in the AM opposite Howard Partridge. And now you see why it was the last time I chose to be a sponsor.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
So no one went to Howard's? :p

Rick
I'd much rather hear you speak about commercial marketing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
WOW Mike fished you in with this thread. Jeff you know he threw this thread out as bait just to get you and Bill to respond. :lol:

Don't worry Mike suckers me in every time too! :winky:

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Fred... I spend most of my time in the fetal position.

And everyone should attend my session. Although Bill has cool music I have way cooler funny videos to keep everyone awake.

No Jeff... I kept everyone awake in your classes. They kept saying "Did he really just say that?" LOL

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Mikey,
Trying to do a seminar in a trade show floor is madness. We will have 8 x10 rooms so that it looks like we are SRO.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Had to look that word up :redface:

Has anyone been to a howard event? what does he talk about?
Honestly have no clue but he is known for referrals.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL

He basically says give me money and give me more money. :p

Just kidding he has a lot to offer.....if you're willing to implement it.

Shane you're already too much a marketer to go to his event. I think if you want to be spoon fed then Howard and Joe and others are your ticket to marketing. It comes at a cost but they save you the time of research and testing.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Yeah i never been interested in their programs, have no idea why. Really do have interest in copywriting and improving in it but joes writing style always put me off, like that best marketer cat...

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Shane
I have been to his one day tour. I also bought his $1k stuff that he now sells for way less money. I would be happy to talk with you about my experience.

Had to look that word up :redface:

Has anyone been to a howard event? what does he talk about?
Honestly have no clue but he is known for referrals.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
LOL

He basically says give me money and give me more money. :p

Just kidding he has a lot to offer.....if you're willing to implement it.

Shane you're already too much a marketer to go to his event. I think if you want to be spoon fed then Howard and Joe and others are your ticket to marketing. It comes at a cost but they save you the time of research and testing.

I am not sure about that Richard.

I own Howards stuff. Most of it needs to be graphically redone. It was not a plug and play purchase. If Ken Snow would let me come to his place and go home with a 4 inch binder of all his stuff it would be the same. A great look at how a great company runs but I would need to scale it and redo it all graphically for my company.

That is what you get with Howards stuff. A real good look at how a great American success story happened and what they did to get there. I am not sure you really get all the latest and greatest.

The real fact is none of this stuff has the silver bullet most guys are looking for it takes doing a lot of things right every day as you well know.

Oh and to the questions Cross Vs Yeadon
I would go for the Yeadon got to support my home town boy. Jeff's stuff will be in clean fax the next month I hope Hint Hint Jeff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom