Daily reports...

Name
BradFenstermaker
Helped clean a service hallway with a friend. Nasty restaurant grease on concrete.

Took 3 calls from my business not being listed as a Alexa service provider. All three times Alexa didn't want me to clean there carpets.

Have 10 room estimate in the morning. 23 yr old carpet. Man said there is yellow where all the legs hit the carpet. House forsale. He had at least 2 dogs barking in the background.

Then he said an hour later someone else was coming to estimate.

Maybe I will clean it if it's not just a price thing.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I am just hangin' out with LeBron James today

he's a Homeboy Jimmy
born and raised in LA (Lower Akron)
pi55ed a bunch of folks off (on both sides of the tracks) when he went to a white bread Catholic high school (St Vincent )

I drive by there all-de-time ..on my HARLEY

LOOZER!!

..L.T.A.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Got an empty rental and a 5 room job plus furniture for Thursday. Could possibly hit $600 this week. Had a dumpster brought to haul off some junk from my barn and garage. Getting things done that I've put off for 15 years. Next project is to paint our 100 year old metal roof. Kind of enjoying semi retirement. Plus the weather has been beautiful!

steve_64

I wish I didn't have so much around the house to do. I never got my winter break. Was hoping to get completely shut down so I can lay around in my underwear for a couple weeks. I've got a lot of healing to do yet.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I blew the dust off Stella today .
She ain't been moved for two weeks
....you get flat spots on yor tires if yor cars sits too long....

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
8:30am breakfast
9am Walk around the block.
9:30am -12am fight with kids trying to get them to do their stupid E-learning crap for school.

12am -12:30pm lunch
12:30 -1:30 creative time
1:30 - 2:30 reading
2:30 - outside time......

Today for outside time, we took our bikes down to the channels(down the street) and fished a little. In a half hour we lost two rubber worms and hooks... A wonderful top water frog(first use :hopeless:). 13 bucks worth of stuff in a half hour, lol!
Dam trees!

That darn frog was a blast, must have thrown it a 50 yds easy.

Pretty much everyday seems the same now.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Nobody cares

Maybe Damon’s buddy wants to give you a hug?

30D9F2A7-432F-4005-8C01-A7B2B2C7554A.jpeg

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I can just walk out to my boat dock and throw a line in the water.
I'm not that bored yet. Checked on the horses.
One small job for an old lady that knows me from Church.
3 rooms and a wool rug. She lost control of herself and it was a mess. Cleaned and deodorized it. The rug took the longest.
400$ job...did it for 150$. Like new.
Getting old is tough.

FredC

Village Idiot
So Fred, what are you doing today?

Well things didn't go exactly as planned.

Rain cancelled my ride and gardening. I did manage to switch out the purge valve on the Beetle and went ahead and did the plugs which are kind of a pita. I also got some work done on your site and managed to get a pretty lame Fortnite Victory Royale. Man those kids are getting good with their time off. They build faster than I can think.

Now I'm dosing malaria drugs. Not the ones Dr. Orangeman prescribes but close enough right?

unnamed.jpg

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Well things didn't go exactly as planned.

Rain cancelled my ride and gardening. I did manage to switch out the purge valve on the Beetle and went ahead and did the plugs which are kind of a pita. I also got some work done on your site and managed to get a pretty lame Fortnite Victory Royale. Man those kids are getting good with their time off. They build faster than I can think.

Now I'm dosing malaria drugs. Not the ones Dr. Orangeman prescribes but close enough right?

View attachment 98336
do you get fever tree tonic? So tasty almost dont need the gin... well.. lol

Reactions: FredC

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Welp, it's finally arrived... Today is my first day with absolutely nothing on the books. It's been a few years since I've not been fully booked up.

I have 6 or 8 jobs booked over the next month. A few trickling in slowly and also some cancellations and postponements.

I'm glad I've always kept things pretty lean, it only takes me a couple grand a month to keep the lights on and keep the banker away.

scotty747

Swore I"d never clean roofs again but for a longtime customer with a lot of rentals I guess work is work. On the water and the sun is shining so it wont be too bad. My friend never came back to retro her dock so i'll probably be doing that too. A few years ago I replaced all the boards and stained it. Came home with buckets of oysters and mussels. Huge dungy crabs everywhere but they were out of season.

Reactions: Papa John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom