Daily reports...

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Glad I feel left out :eekk:

A lot of businesses are closed but we were deemed essential and so we’ve been very busy and are booked out. My team is a happy to be working and our clients are also happy that we’re working
Same, I've got 1 reasonable sized supermarket and 2 small. Along with a mall that houses several essential businesses keeping me going on janitorial/commercial side

And averaging 1 small wdr a week, so I'm busy enough

I haven't looked into it properly so my numbers might be wrong. But our government is paying $580 a week wage subsidy for workers told to stay home

Reactions: Fat Mike

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Since the colleges are closed the rest of the year my sorority houses are calling early instead of waiting until August. Even gave an estimate on a new one. The house mothers all know each other so they pass my name around. Also added an RV onto my empty rental today. I feel like my paradigum has shifted.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Since the colleges are closed the rest of the year my sorority houses are calling early instead of waiting until August. Even gave an estimate on a new one. The house mothers all know each other so they pass my name around. Also added an RV onto my empty rental today. I feel like my paradigum has shifted.

A couple of my contacts have mentioned starting earlier too, but no commitments yet. I sent some emails to a few regular but not pre scheduled commercial accounts but nothing back yet

Reactions: Jim Williams
Name
Jeff T
Little wonder my feet are sore.... AA773479-A887-4DF8-86C7-E87E35E151B8.png

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Our town has 17cases and no new cases reported in almost a wk if I remember right

Heating up also hoping this gets people back to work. Can’t believe how many are suffering out of work

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon's Daily Report.

1. Drink Coffee...... Done
2. Head to the shop and spray all the weeds with cancer causing weedkiller.
3. Fish out the stray cats from my shed then Repair/Rebuild shed doors that blew off my shed 4 years ago.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Damon's Daily Report.

1. Drink Coffee...... Done
2. Head to the shop and spray all the weeds with cancer causing weedkiller.
3. Fish out the stray cats from my shed then Repair/Rebuild shed doors that blew off my shed 4 years ago.

My goal today was to wake up.

I keep my goals. This way I don’t disappoint myself. Guess I will one day though

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
I had to hire the same guy to come out and the just and eventually replace the motherboard on my overhead rug drying rack and it failed again the next day so today he's coming out to replace the whole motor assembly

Name
BradFenstermaker
Scheduled one 5 room empty for Monday.
Texted to get info on tile n grout clean job. No call back.

Checking emails every 5 mins for Gov. Loan status. Nothing ever there.

Should I sell my camper or the F250 first?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
oQUOTE="BradFenstermaker, post: 4695047, member: 40208"]
Scheduled one 5 room empty for Monday.
Texted to get info on tile n grout clean job. No call back.

Checking emails every 5 mins for Gov. Loan status. Nothing ever there.

Should I sell my camper or the F250 first?
[/QUOTE don't sell the camper, you may end up living in it.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
This one cancelled but not worried. They’re goin to sell house as is. This the garage. We told them roof needed replaced when they asked about another part of the roof. Many added choppy sections.

In the home asbestos remediation was done. This was the garage. This place had so many goofy add ons it’s a miracle the place is still standing.

So good luck to them. Kinda expecting a call to fix it after covid19

D5A7DED3-6DC2-423A-933B-24EF08868FA0.jpeg E3652683-7569-41A7-B9BA-50BA10AD9ED0.jpeg 2B6C8800-B052-4A62-8A23-62E3BAA3BFC7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Old Coastie

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Probably. Lynn creek might be an option too. It's still a little early for coho on the Cap but there might be a few cutthroat feeding on fry. I just need to get out of my house.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Probably. Lynn creek might be an option too. It's still a little early for coho on the Cap but there might be a few cutthroat feeding on fry. I just need to get out of my house.
I might go down to the brunette. Usually some nice rainbows or cutthroat around. Hard to keep the coho fry off your line sometimes. Still might be the odd steelhead there

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I have my shed prepped and I also have 30’ of backyard fence to repair. I went to Lowe’s to get materials and the damn parking lot was jammed packed. You would never know we are on lockdown. I left, didn’t even park my truck. I’ll go back on a day when the weekend warriors aren’t out.

scotty747

Did my carpet beetle job today. Didn't realize the owner is the customer I bought my RV from. Had to work around the quiet husband, Seattle cop, and somewhat obnoxious wife. The kind that drinks too much at a karaoke bar and trys to drag you up to be the guy part in love shack.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
9 days minimum left on our lvl 4 lockdown (it may be extended)

then 3 for how long? etc etc

It is nice knowing when the phone rings its a friend or a wdr emergency

going quietly mad zzz
We have 18days left on ours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom