Daily reports...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
2 confirmed for tomorrow...
One is a pretty good size tile job and the other is a 3 area carpet....

Nothing booked....
And no cancelations.....

Name
Jeff T
Well, the area’s in question are a little bigger than I was told. The sewer pipe burst on level 2. The resto company is tearing out any carpet on L2, and L1....
BUT, they want level 3, 4 and 5 cleaned, as they are worried about cross contamination. The total sqft comes out to 96,700 sqft....
I’m going home now to put together the estimate.
I’ve always charged this resto company .25 C a sqft....
Looks like I might be working over the long weekend.....

Name
Jeff T
Well, the area’s in question are a little bigger than I was told. The sewer pipe burst on level 2. The resto company is tearing out any carpet on L2, and L1....
BUT, they want level 3, 4 and 5 cleaned, as they are worried about cross contamination. The total sqft comes out to 96,700 sqft....
I’m going home now to put together the estimate.
I’ve always charged this resto company .25 C a sqft....
Looks like I might be working over the long weekend.....
Starting @ 7:30 Friday morning. HWE. 450 ft hose run.
Jebus....

Name
Jeff T
Starting @ 7:30 Friday morning. HWE. 450 ft hose run.
Jebus....
This contract is for Interior Health. They’ve requested all MSDS, and I’m using procyon, with an powdered oxygen booster.
I’m using Deep Blue as a rinse.
I figure 12 hrs. a day, 4 days.
I have 175 gallons on board of RO water, and I’ll bring an additional 65 gallons.
I have a parkade level dump.
250’ of 2.5, 200’ of 2”.
I’ve got 300 ft of thermal plastic solution line, and 150’ of Goodyear Neptune off the truck..
They bit @ .20 a sqft...

Mikey P

Administrator
fvck the Tiger King, Im the Tile King.

bv.jpgvf.jpg

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Jeff T
This contract is for Interior Health. They’ve requested all MSDS, and I’m using procyon, with an powdered oxygen booster.
I’m using Deep Blue as a rinse.
I figure 12 hrs. a day, 4 days.
I have 175 gallons on board of RO water, and I’ll bring an additional 65 gallons.
I have a parkade level dump.
250’ of 2.5, 200’ of 2”.
I’ve got 300 ft of thermal plastic solution line, and 150’ of Goodyear Neptune off the truck..
They bit @ .20 a sqft...
Almost forgot.
Prevac, and edge before anything else...

Reactions: hogjowl

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Trucks are done until next week....

And when I say next week.. I am talking next Thursday...

Nothing canceled..

Booked a tile estimate for... You guessed it... Next Thursday...

sassyotto

Name
Paul
got calls coming in so I offer to either put them on a list when I start cleaning again or put it on the schedule in May. I consider it a win/win. I cant infect them, they cant infect me. When all this is over I will be booked through May

Name
Jeff T
Did a full maintenance on my van today, greased all fittings, looked at all oil levels on the machine, and van.
Cleaned blower filters, got my chems ready to go, divided up for each fill up on my giant HF. I’ve got a HF jug made up, it equals 4 regular HF containers. All 2.5 in the van, all solution line ready to go....
I’m filling up 2 blocks from the job, and will be receiving a contractor key when we get on site.
We are able to park in the open air parkade, so security is not an issue....
The downfall to this?
Net 90....

Reactions: Hack Attack

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I had one 3 BR job to do today, but I got a rush real estate job this afternoon. The last one was an empty. I’m glad to have the work. I’m going crazy at home.

Your poor wife is probably happy you’re working!

F

FB7777

Already down nearly 20% YOY

April and May are typically monster months for us

Good news is with the great year I had in 2019 my quarterly taxes are far overestimating my 2020 year end net profit

won’t owe anything in 2021 quarterly taxes

Chris A

Name
Chris
We're doing about a third of what we should be right now. I've applied for both government programs but haven't heard anything back on either. It looks like Ohio's starting to turn the corner in new cases and deaths so hopefully the news starts to get a little better. I'm gonna put my boat in this week, hopefully I can enjoy a little good weather before the bank comes and gets it lol

Reactions: Fat Mike

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I just heard that a large quarterly account is postponing services until their own sales pick up. Oh well; there are still several unrobbed liquor stores I’ve been keeping in reserve for special occasions.

Reactions: Chris A and hogjowl

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Glad I feel left out :eekk:

A lot of businesses are closed but we were deemed essential and so we’ve been very busy and are booked out. My team is a happy to be working and our clients are also happy that we’re working

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom