Daily reports...

AdamDumphy

Name
Adam Dumphy
Our house cleaners haven't worked since march 27th besides a few that are willing to come in when needed. I had a bigger commercial job cleaning 3 concrete stairwells and 21 entry way mats for a bus station. Have had 3 jobs one empty house, 1 where the customers stayed away in another area of the house and another this Monday where the customer didn't do much to keep her distance. Lady who didn't keep her distance thinks this is all a hoax put on by the democrats and was talking all sorts of nonsense. Had a few rugs to do and have a 2,800 sqft dental office next week.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Our hospital recorded 50% overall patients throughout this whole ordeal.

Interesting that our local deaths for any medical hasn’t risen given the amount of people staying away!

We’re still on several good sized projects so our crew hasn’t beeen affected. Did have a few commercial accounts pause services

Reactions: SamIam

Willy P

Name
Willy P
2 jobs yesterday and today . Restaurant tonight at 10. A small upholstery and carpet tomorrow 2 small ones for next week. So far I've kept out of the cookie jar but it's not easy.

scotty747

Approved for unemployment. Answered all questions honestly. Did some jobs in the last few weeks, haven't looked for any work, haven't turned down any etc. 235.00 per week. They said if I get even 1.00 I"ll get an extra 600.00 from the feds. Not holding my breath. Probably if I was eligible for state Unemployment to begin with.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Wife and I met with my CPA this morning. Looks like I’m sending $487 to the IRS but in total we’re getting a refund for $14k. Yahoo. We’re paying off my wife's car and eliminating that $720 payment.

How is it possible that you owe the Feds $487 but your getting a state and/or local refund of over $14k?!? Nice windfall, though.

Reactions: Nomad74

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Ended up with 5 medium sized jobs this week. Booked a few nice ones for next week and one of my sorority houses added about 2 days worth of work on top of what I normally clean including 40 mattresses, and kitchen and bath tile.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How is it possible that you owe the Feds $487 but your getting a state and/or local refund of over $14k?!? Nice windfall, though.
The $487 is fed for 2018. Everything else is collective from 2016,17 and state 18. Its a long story but finally got all my shit worked out. The IRS no longer thinks I’m a nurse in Mt. View Ca.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Working on my pool is causing my feet to get sunburnt.
06FCC387-9475-45D7-8781-DFAEFFBAF60E.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom