Daily reports...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Had a busy week by myself..

Next week is booked solid now as couple of resorts this coming week and next week, and just jobs in general...

Problem.... Unemployment...

The guys are making a killing staying at home with the extra $600 per week being given... And looks like they could for at least 4 months. 😕

So, I am in discussion right now what direction my son in law wants with this business... Solo and loose probably 40-50% of current business because we are so seasonal and can't get everyone in during busy season as solo person.... Or try to keep an employee to help....

Me... I'm getting tired...

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm building a bomb shelter
IMG_20200424_162002.jpg

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Im grateful Im still working, but damn tired.
Got 1 employee stood down on my commercial side (high risk group) which means Im also covering them at night. Got to go check on my flood job then off to do a restaurant that got postponed from earlier in week.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

wow
50% of their average wage (state unemployment up to $740 maxout)
Plus Fed covid unemployment $600

In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which was signed into law on March 27, 2020, included three programs for expanded unemployment benefits:

• $600 per week in addition to the state’s regular benefits, through July 31, 2020

The DEED determines your weekly
[state] benefit amount. Your weekly [state] benefit amount will be about 50% of your average weekly wage during the base period, up to a maximum that changes every year, depending on the state's average weekly wage. (The maximum in the first half of 2020 was $740.)

who the hell would want to go back to work if they didn't net/take home $1000 a week?

Piglet, is Brady getting $600 plus Alabama state unemployment

Dayum, I sure hope so.
I just looked...your state doesn't pay squat

If you are eligible to receive unemployment, your weekly benefit rate (WBR) will be 1/26 of your average quarterly earnings in your two highest paid quarters of the base period. The minimum amount you will receive is $45; the maximum amount you will receive is $265. You may receive benefits for a maximum of 26 weeks. (In times of very high unemployment, additional weeks of benefits may be available.)

..L.T.A.

Reactions: FB7777
Name
BradFenstermaker
Had really good week. 8 jobs total.
A full day Monday and finish church balcony I couldn't finish today.
Couple on the books for Tuesday so far.

Be nice if I can get 2 a day for awhile. Georgia slowly opening up hopefully will relax people enough to clean.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Had really good week. 8 jobs total.
A full day Monday and finish church balcony I couldn't finish today.
Couple on the books for Tuesday so far.

Be nice if I can get 2 a day for awhile. Georgia slowly opening up hopefully will relax people enough to clean.
Dude I’m tearing it up over here on the east side of Georgia. I had a full week this week and the only day I have open next week is Friday, which will probably be full by then

I hope it picks up for you soon. Have you considered sending a postcard mailout to most of your active customers to “rattle the can”?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
What’s the rebar really for?
19’6 stock 15mm rebar...
Tie @ 1’ on center.....
Make sure before you pour concrete, there’s a 1 1/2” gap between ANY exposed surfaces....
Don’t get oil on it, and make sure you vibrate the concrete....
Jimmy will lend you his lectrocob. Best vibrator on the market.

Reactions: Mikey P

roro

Name
Ross Craig
driving home, I like autumn..
View attachment 98888

how you doing over otherside? @roro
Had a looooong list of "to-do's". They're still there.

Lot of walks, bike rides. We don't do general cleaning so basically closed down with just a few done under health proviso of level 2. Will re-open next week and see how things go.
Did a webinar for the Chamber - a first for me.- main thrust was to buy local and avoid hucksters
roro

Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Had a looooong list of "to-do's". They're still there.

Lot of walks, bike rides. We don't do general cleaning so basically closed down with just a few done under health proviso of level 2. Will re-open next week and see how things go.
Did a webinar for the Chamber - a first for me.- main thrust was to buy local and avoid hucksters
roro
nice, was disappointing to see an out of the district huckster offering covid cleans early on

avoidable floods seem to be up with so many muppets on lockdown

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
wow
50% of their average wage (state unemployment up to $740 maxout)
Plus Fed covid unemployment $600

In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which was signed into law on March 27, 2020, included three programs for expanded unemployment benefits:

• $600 per week in addition to the state’s regular benefits, through July 31, 2020

The DEED determines your weekly
[state] benefit amount. Your weekly [state] benefit amount will be about 50% of your average weekly wage during the base period, up to a maximum that changes every year, depending on the state's average weekly wage. (The maximum in the first half of 2020 was $740.)

who the hell would want to go back to work if they didn't net/take home $1000 a week?

Piglet, is Brady getting $600 plus Alabama state unemployment

Dayum, I sure hope so.
I just looked...your state doesn't pay squat

If you are eligible to receive unemployment, your weekly benefit rate (WBR) will be 1/26 of your average quarterly earnings in your two highest paid quarters of the base period. The minimum amount you will receive is $45; the maximum amount you will receive is $265. You may receive benefits for a maximum of 26 weeks. (In times of very high unemployment, additional weeks of benefits may be available.)

..L.T.A.
Yep... Land of 10,000 taxes and enough "Cuddle Bear Warm Fuzzy" programs to make it so you don't need to work and the rest of us will take care of you.

We have been discussing this all day yesterday as to what to do. I would have to raise my cleaning rates "Conservatively" about 30 percent to match the pay they are getting.

Our kids get it, knowing we need to work to keep the business alive... Even our young guy will come back, but it makes us feel bad to have to hire them back!

F

FB7777

Even the Stimulas check program is a joke

went to the IRS website to add direct deposit info and even though it states I qualify , I get a BS error message stating the AG Income for 2019 doesnt match their records

wtf do you need me to verify a number you already have ?

guess I’m waiting for the paper check ..... it will come in handy when it arrives for Xmas

F

FB7777

The $600weekly bonus runs until mid July

theres going to be a lot of discontented employees when they are called back to work

many will refuse and the fraud of double dipping off the books is going to be obscene

we won’t get accurate Unemployment numbers until this program runs out

F

FB7777

That was oddly comforting ...

my wife was laughing at me while I was screaming at my iPad trying to fill out information for the money the gov’t OWES me

I felt like Baby Bird Foster trying to get acknowledgement of my value from a heartless entity

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

went to the IRS website to add direct deposit info and even though it states I qualify , I get a BS error message stating the AG Income for 2019 doesnt match their records

guess I’m waiting for the paper check ..... it will come in handy when it arrives for Xmas
Fred, I feel ya. My wife and I were jacked around by the IRS for hours yesterday. Trying to get through was impossible and their website reads like stereo instructions. Once again they rejected our Tax returns and we needed to file for a new PIN. What a fricking joke!

Doug Rice

Supportive Member

My wife got the same message but she went back and entered 2018 numbers and it went through. We have already filed our 2019 return but it must not be in their system yet

Reactions: FB7777

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom