Daily reports...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Cleaned a condo today, then came home and welded on my truck a little more. Probably two more pieces to go and the roof will be solid again.
Tomorrow im taking off but I’ll be riding my motorcycle to do an estimate. Also getting 5 rugs delivered to the shop.

lots of price shoppers hitting me up through my WIX app.

Time for Ice Cream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
2 rooms carpet cleaning and window cleaning today. Im happy.

20200514_093000_1.gif

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
2 rooms carpet cleaning and window cleaning today. Im happy.

View attachment 99348
window cleaners here dont climb ladders without their acc levies also climbing

which is why I'm still looking at a deionised wfp setup

still not wanting to do more windows myself, but might keep a helper busy while I'm wanding?

next few months should help me make that decision

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
window cleaners here dont climb ladders without their acc levies also climbing

which is why I'm still looking at a deionised wfp setup

still not wanting to do more windows myself, but might keep a helper busy while I'm wanding?

next few months should help me make that decision
My insurance only covers 2nd story for property and personal accident. I will not go any higher. I carry 16ft and 24ft ladder. Its all i need.

Build your own RO/di setup. Its much cheaper. If i build my own, id save around $1000

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
My insurance only covers 2nd story for property and personal accident. I will not go any higher. I carry 16ft and 24ft ladder. Its all i need.

Build your own RO/di setup. Its much cheaper. If i build my own, id save around $1000

I bought mine. Saved the the time and the pole paid itself off in couple uses it’s all gravy now

How do u like richies gunslinger boab?

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
He’s the reason we started using wagtail hi flyers
Don't have that yet. Been using Mormon exelerator with fliq. Works good. Need the 2.0 so i can have -10° angle option. I have few accounts that i don't want to climb down into it when i can use the pole.

Reactions: Fat Mike

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Don't have that yet. Been using Mormon exelerator with fliq. Works good. Need the 2.0 so i can have -10° angle option. I have few accounts that i don't want to climb down into it when i can use the pole.

Yea we have that one. But wagtail just seems more rigid and smooth. My tech likes the wagtail but he doesn’t like sorbo.

I have a 30” sorbo that’s nice but I haven’t cleaned windows in some time. Two techs handl it when we need too

Name
Jeff T
Who gives a **** about them, I want to see the pissed off wife
She’s kicking ass and taking names....
My mother insisted on making everyone egg salad and salmon sandwiches.... I was off taking care of other problems....
Life just isn’t fun without something to solve...

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I set off the smoke alarms with my fogger in office building they wanted sanitised

miscommunication

I asked if the smoke alarms were deactivated.. they thought I was referring to security alarms.. sigh

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Jeff T
Sounds like the start to a bad joke
The Estonian is a transient worker... he’s just 30 years old, but has backpacked through 35 countries in the last 10 years.... interesting guy....
The Mexican just wants to earn enough to get his family to Canada, and the retired mill worker just wants some extra cash that his pension isn’t providing.....
My wife just wants to enjoy the acreage life....
Well, I’ve got news for y’all....
Someone gots to pay for everything.....

Back
Top Bottom