Daily reports...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well good day Sir’s.... and Meg.

We finished the big jobber. I ended up switching from missiles to guns. I HWE’ed the stuff that wasn’t encap friendly, but once I got off the corduroy type carpet squares,I switched to encap. So we encapped roughly 7k sq ft today and made some really good time. At the end of the two day job we averaged $207per hour. Carpet came out beautiful and everyone loved the fregrance of Prochem Nano and DS2 encap.
My body is sore. My wife is tired. We still love each other. No yelling at each other. 100% of the funds from this job go to paying off her Ford Explorer.

I’m taking tomorrow off. Booked solid from Tuesday to next Thursday, including next weekend. Got another large office complex and tile.

Yes, Mikey called me this morning. My $5 monthly MB mebership was sucked out of my account this morning and Mikey called to thank me.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Well good day Sir’s.... and Meg.

We finished the big jobber. I ended up switching from missiles to guns. I HWE’ed the stuff that wasn’t encap friendly, but once I got off the corduroy type carpet squares,I switched to encap. So we encapped roughly 7k sq ft today and made some really good time. At the end of the two day job we averaged $207per hour. Carpet came out beautiful and everyone loved the fregrance of Prochem Nano and DS2 encap.
My body is sore. My wife is tired. We still love each other. No yelling at each other. 100% of the funds from this job go to paying off her Ford Explorer.

I’m taking tomorrow off. Booked solid from Tuesday to next Thursday, including next weekend. Got another large office complex and tile.

Yes, Mikey called me this morning. My $5 monthly MB mebership was sucked out of my account this morning and Mikey called to thank me.
Never calls to thank me.

Reactions: Doug Rice

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
looks like some jobs will start going forward next week

Numerous pages of strict protocol we're obliged to follow.
Be a PITA, but will be good to get on the road again

in other news .
did a 3-hole lube change on the bike, and if not snowing or raining tomorrow, will drop the bike off to get some new tires

LTA.

Mikey P

Administrator
10 hours on some very serious trails today...
Screenshot_20200510-194803.png
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200510130737327_COVER~2.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I've never been able to confirm exactly what the seven very conspicuously placed crosses actually represent but the only story I've heard twice is that they honor Douglas County soldiers that died in the gulf war that's good enough for me to look a hundred 50 lb of concrete in 5 gallons or more of water to go finally secure them cuz every winter the wind blows them over knock them all apart

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Up and at'em at 6:30 am. My day off so off to the shop I go to greet the ghosts and mow the lawns. Then back home to move my jeep over one spot and then pull my 71 Ford into the garage before the rain hits at 12pm. Then more metal fab work and YouTube video editing. Pray I don't burn anything up today.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom