Name
Jim Martin
2 today....

Small carpet job and then alot of UPH in a crazy cat ladies house

Nothing canceled yet....
Nothing booked....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Elon Musk is leading the slowly enfolding rebellion from the California Dictatorship. Surprised that it has taken this long.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Ca Gov delays reopening Shasta County as a punishment for the Cottonwood Rodeo. Lovely.
View attachment 99283

In South Korea, one infected guy caused the shutdown of all the bars and nightclubs.
He infected 35 people, who also infected other people.
Our quest for "Freedom" will kill other people.

But- I'm sorta ok with that, in a demented way.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Large carpet cleaning in the morning..
Them heading over to a neighboring community to all carpet and tile in the house..

Just read in the news that they are lifting our stay at home order on Friday... ( Not that many paid that much mind to it anyway...). So we will see what that will do... Still have not had 2 trucks on the road for about a month and a half...

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I just Heard--- LA is extending their "House arrest" until August! probably the same for SF.
1 job today, 1 for tomorrow.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
First job canceled on me at 730 this morning.. this guy's been a client of mine for a long time I really feel bad for him he had an excellent career he was getting ready to retire at 58 /59 years old and live the dream.. had Life by the balls.. and had to take a trip down to New Mexico for his work and got bit by a mosquito and got West Nile Virus and every year it's getting worse and worse for him.
... and today was a bad day so he ended up canceling... .

So we got a late start and only did the one home.. All carpet and tile..

And tomorrow I have the same thing in the same neighboring community... 1 house.. All carpet and tile...

I was hoping to see more of a pick up by now...

Reactions: BradFenstermaker

Mikey P

Administrator
No, I can see it might be a bit or a reach. For me that is, probably not for you. I was thinking a black strip pad or something on a Makita or a strap type wheel.

you really think that would be any easier or less annoying than running that 4-inch blade over it and which is extremely effective?

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Talking to a tow truck driver yesterday (finally got my written off van out of my driveway yay) he would normally do 40 accident tows a month

last 7 wks of lockdown he did 6 accident tows

yesterday he did 5 accident tows.. the numb nuts are mobile and making up for lost time

Reactions: Nomad74

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We have been busy. Governor decided last night to allow openings of business on Monday (50 % occupancy) ... But across the river Wisconsin justices overruled their stay at home last night... Bars and restaurants filled up immediately.

MN governor I think decided to give in as it was rumored to keep us shut down until end of June.

MN restruants and bars to open with limited occupancy on June 1 and barber shops and such.

I need to call and schedule one of our large restaurants before we get too busy. One of our other large restaurants shut down last night, but they sold their building to the VFW who just lost their building to a fire 2 months ago. Maybe, we will still get the carpet cleaning job there too.

We are hoping residential might pick up even more now. Will see.

Booked two weeks. Some days 3 vans

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom