Daily reports...

sassyotto

Name
Paul
checked the answering machine yesterday and had one call. Thought for sure it would be a cancellation (would have been my first) but it was for setting up an appointment. Three more today.

One thing that has not slowed down is cleaning for people putting their house up for sale. Ive always said Realtors are GOLD. Still true especially now.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
When the dust settles I think we will be investigating the sanitizing market
Sanitizing is just a fancy word for cleaning. Disinfecting is the next up but you can't prove you did without testing. Best you can say is that you USED a disinfectant. An oxidizer (peroxide) in your prespray would be a disinfectant that you are applying. Sterilizing is the cleanest and that is impossible in the janitorial world.

F

FB7777

Sanitizing is just a fancy word for cleaning. Disinfecting is the next up but you can't prove you did without testing. Best you can say is that you USED a disinfectant. An oxidizer (peroxide) in your prespray would be a disinfectant that you are applying. Sterilizing is the cleanest and that is impossible in the janitorial world.
I’m making no claims at all

one of my oldest customersdoes consulting and testing in the food handling industry

I’m just alluding to the reality of the marketplace

The need will not abate , and my customers are requesting disinfecting going forward

AdamDumphy

Name
Adam Dumphy
Had a small job earlier this week. Customer stayed upstairs the whole time while I cleaned the living room and family room. Have two jobs next week that have been on the schedule for awhile. Minnesota is going on a shelter in place till April 10th starting this Friday night so well see if they call and cancel. But luckily ill still have things to do for my company like go around and count peoples windows and screens since our window estimator doesn't want to come back till this pandemic is over. Pretty easy to drive around and walk around the outside of a home and count windows.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Was able to complete all 4 today...

One small one for tomorrow..
Nothing on Friday..
Maybe one small one Saturday morning..
Nothing was booked today..
And nothing canceled.....

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Vacuuming is the most important step in the cleaning process.

I am amazed at how much crud is kicked up and sacked with a pile lifter, CRB, or a high quality vacuum sweeper. I have an almost new Chemspec pile lifter that I recently discovered in my shop storage area. This thing kicks butt!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Booked 5 or 6 today for the week of the 6th. Stay at home or not we're gonna go back to with then. I may take a few jobs next week if they come up. The guys are using vacation time until we find out what the feds are doing.

Name
Jeff T
My residential market is DEAD...
I’ve got 1 job booked for next week.
Commercial is slammed.... we’ve got 8 out of 10 work days the next 2 weeks....

Reactions: Fat Mike

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Nothing was canceled....

But the phone has not rang all day either...

Sent van out to do that little job and he had it completed and returned in about an hour and a half......

It is what it is...

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
1/2 of orlando: orange and osceola counties have issued a stay at home order until april 9th.\

Seminole county where my business is located is not participating,

Our govenor was just on TV and stated you can not stop a working man from making a living

1/2 our work is in orange county on the books.

This is a strange place in time right now

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Strange us a understatement..

I had a Dr appointment today.. Drove past Costco.. The police had everything blocked off on the street and in the parking lot... They we're directing people in and out one direction only....it was a total mad house...

Got to the Dr and they would not let me in.. Had to ring a bell.. They came out and asked me all kinds of questions on where I have been and if I had a sore throat or a cough... Took my temp before I could enter and see the Dr... Once inside everyone is wearing mask and gloves..... Seen the Dr and he wanted me to go over to the heart hospital...

I got there and it was the same thing.. Would not allow me in the door asked all the questions and took temp.... Once in... Lobby was empty.....

The batshit crazy meter has finally maxed out its level.... And then some........

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
low 60s yesterday
washed the bee-bop mobile, polished the wheels (Blue Magic is Da Bomb) and NANO waxed the paint .
went for a bike ride
came home and cooked cheddar brats on the grill

..L.T.A.

Now that does sound super enjoyable. Especially now that the roads around here are super calm!

Plus Our desert got an insane amount of rain for March so the desert is in bloom it’s wild to see green and flowers. So that would be a cool ride.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom