Daily reports...

steve_64

Going to get our beef this morning then work on the kitchen some more.
Was told our counter tops were delayed indefinitely but then got another call that they will be in by the end of month. I got some plywood and made counter tops yesterday so we can have a sink and stove too. Going to hook everything up today I hope. Be nice to be able to cook on the stove and run the dishwasher again.
Lot of work around here to do while I have time.
Still doing some custodial. 20200403_160327.jpg20200403_160348.jpg20200403_193741.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Plenty of local pictures of young people congregating and acting like everything is normal

ah, to be young and "bulletproof" (in mind) again

Fl spring break 2020

1586006228388.png

Truthfully, I still have the same attitude as them
"if I get it I get...BFD"

Me personally ...if I get it I'll get over it or die (Honey Badger don't care)
and wouldn't change a thing IF NOT for others.
Wouldn't want to unknowingly pass it to anyone else .
and is the only reason I follow protocol (wipes 'n handsan in the car that use)
and if anyone gets close to me, I start coughing/hacking and complain of headache

Talking to a close friend a couple weeks ago that's been a health care giver for 40 years, my fatalistic cavalier attitude about it has softened a bit..
if we don't slow it, the health care system will be utterly overwhelmed beyond what we're seeing now and completely impossible to manage

so...I do what I do for them and those that are feared of sickness and worse

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
One tile job today..

No cancelations...

Nothing booked for the last 3 days.....

steve_64

Cops showed up at new construction Friday and shut down the painters. Genny is heading that way now but taking the pick up and parking in the garage for now.
I heard they stopped a guy from doing some landscaping by himself because it's not essential.
Wal-Mart has limited number of customers in store at one time. Set up isles one way so no passing each other.
I have plenty but thinking of buying a bunch more ammo if I can. Want to do some shooting out back with Genny.

Reactions: Fat Mike

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I’ve got 26k in outstanding AR as of right now....
I’m wondering if I’m ever going to get paid?

Mines quite a bit but thankfully one of them sent a decent payment and seems to be good for the rest. I’d be more nervous but theyre reputable and have never been heard of to not pay their bills.
Cops showed up at new construction Friday and shut down the painters. Genny is heading that way now but taking the pick up and parking in the garage for now.
I heard they stopped a guy from doing some landscaping by himself because it's not essential.
Wal-Mart has limited number of customers in store at one time. Set up isles one way so no passing each other.
I have plenty but thinking of buying a bunch more ammo if I can. Want to do some shooting out back with Genny.

Got some shooting in with my new tactical 12g yesterday along with a fun lil carbine. Kids were shooting my .22 revolver they love that single action

Name
Jeff T
Mines quite a bit but thankfully one of them sent a decent payment and seems to be good for the rest. I’d be more nervous but theyre reputable and have never been heard of to not pay their bills.

Got some shooting in with my new tactical 12g yesterday along with a fun lil carbine. Kids were shooting my .22 revolver they love that single action
All 3 of the jobs that are the bulk of the AR is for the city, or county...
I’ve only got about 1200$ from other things....

Reactions: Fat Mike

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I've got 2 flights of stairs to do tomorrow and a floor polish for Wednesday. I did book one job yesterday but that's not until June.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Aannnd.... One of the 2 jobs I had scheduled for Thursday.....just canceled.....

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
One small job today $200. Butler started pulsing and part was $150. Gas and lunch...made 10 bucks! Easy money!

steve_64

Cops are pulling people over and telling them to go home. Even following them to make sure they obey.

This is crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: Zaccattack95

scotty747

Got 2 today. One carpet beetle freaked out lady, and one just plain crazy rude bitch. I know I wont give the crazy covid-19 but im not promising she wont get carpet beetles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom