Denver Carpet Cleaning Colorado.Com

JeffreyHolmes

My start up cleaning business has been a complete failure. I am looking to buy into a Chem Dry franchise and hope some fellow dry cleaners will chime in and show some support.

Nice to be here.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Why is it a failure ??

Does it have anything to do with your website which shows this ??

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

What marketing experience do you have ??

What research did you do for your area before starting ??

Plenty of questions which can't be answered without more info from you on why you want to be in this industry, what experience you have, etc;.

Have you thought about doing SFS with Jon-Don before throwing good money at a bunch of chem-who wankers ??

Shorty.

Name
Brad Gouveia
So you could not do on your own soyou think giving a franchise part if the check will help?

Having chem dry in the name does not make the phone ring much easier, and just adds to your bills.

Name
Brad Gouveia
So you could not do on your own soyou think giving a franchise part if the check will help?

Having chem dry in the name does not make the phone ring much easier, and just adds to your bills.

JeffreyHolmes

After looking at some sites owned by members here, I wonder how any of you attract any real numbers.
I want an image to portrays a huge professional company that rich white homeowners will trust in their mansions.
My partner and I have no interests in cleaning apartments, mobile homes or even track homes for that matters.
Surely there must be some real high end companies here who can share advice other than how to clean up after human scum and their half empty coin purses..

Chemdry with their new gold method extraction system and truly professional image just may be our way "Up".

Richard

Name
Lee Stockwell
JeffreyHolmes said:
After looking at some sites owned by members here, I wonder how any of you attract any real numbers.
I want an image to portrays a huge professional company that rich white homeowners will trust in their mansions.
My partner and I have no interests in cleaning apartments, mobile homes or even track homes for that matters.
Surely there must be some real high end companies here who can share advice other than how to clean up after human scum and their half empty coin purses..

Chemdry with their new gold method extraction system and truly professional image just may be our way "Up".

Richard
You sir are a lying freak....

Name
Ezra Clark
The real high end companies here are the ones doing the nasties, apartments, and the high end homes for a fair price. :lol:
High volume=large bank account

Ezra

Name
Lee Stockwell
No he is one of the bogus site guys. congersharon, Jeffrey Holmes, same ip.

ps. another interesting name showed up on that search...

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
JeffreyHolmes said:

Richard

Dumber than duck shit if you expect professional cleaners to believe that load of claptrap.

So which is it ???

Jeffrey ??

Holmes ??

or

Richard, which would probably be short for Richard Cranium. DICKHEAD.

Go and play on The Mutha F*ckers 4 rum.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
After having a squiz at this jokers little box on the side, I had a squiz and Googled his biz name:

First Name: Jeffrey
Last Name: Holmes
Business Name: Denver Water Damage Restoration
Website: http://www.denvercarpetcleaningcolorado ... _Water_Dam
City: Denver
State or Province: Colorado
Carpet Cleaner: Yes
Restoration: Yes
Repairs: Yes
Multi-truck: Yes
Fine Rugs: Yes
Tile/Stone: Yes
Professional assoc.?: No
Years in Trade: 5
AntiSpam: No
What is the 3 + 4: 7

This is what I Googled:

http://www.coloradodisastercleanup.com/home.html

Weird, wonder if he actually owns that, or is just a Julyliar.

Shorty.

JeffreyHolmes

Disaster Cleanup Services is a company we are looking into buying as a back up if a Chem Dry franchise is not available in this area, It appears the current Chem Dry owner down the road in none to pleased about sharing his territory.

You sleuths will be happy to know that Richard is my partner in business and in life and shares my log in in here.
To answer the Aussie:

Post subject: Re: Denver Carpet Cleaning Colorado.Com Reply with quote
Why is it a failure ??- at our current pricing structure we don't show a profit that makes it all worthwhile. Suddenly raising our prices is not an option with our current ( and worthless) client base

Does it have anything to do with your website which shows this ?? We just wanted to get the group's impression of that site and company.

What marketing experience do you have ?? We have owned many service companies over the years. Maid service, Windows, Lawncare etc..

What research did you do for your area before starting ?? Read the Rotovac website for weeks... lol!

Plenty of questions which can't be answered without more info from you on why you want to be in this industry, what experience you have, etc;. When we had our home cleaned it was very obvious that there is money to be made cleaning floors

Have you thought about doing SFS with Jon-Don before throwing good money at a bunch of chem-who wankers ?? To each his own. What is SFS?

Do you offer emergency cleanup down there Mr Dundee?
In your opinion does that company look legit?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom