Devastator Wand Glide

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I have no missed calls or voice mail, no email,no face book message so how am I supposed to know you need a glide.
If I stopped every time to answer the phone I wouldn't get anything done.
Mike calls I dont answer, well is it possible that I have been on the phone already for 2 or 3 hours of my day and I need to get s@#$ done.
We have glides on our website, I will have to check and see if hole glides our on there for the 12. If not I will have missy put them on there if they are not.
I do my best I always have my head set in my ears and I honestly try and answer but sometimes i really just isn't possible.
If you need a glide please call if I dont answer leave a message and i will get back to you
Touché!!

Name
jack zerkie
Actually, after my standard slotted Dev glide broke in, it moves a lot easier. That first day was a bitch. But it was also CGD, very lownap, tight carpet. Standard glide is great on any carpet with at least a little fiber sticking up.
The glide works fine it's me two much vacuum for me will the other have the same pull on the carpets. I don't mind eXtrea strokes makes for a great workout just less pull on the wand.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I broke my finger six months ago, it has developed what they call trigger finger, my buddy had his hand worked on.....holy hell they sliced his hand and fingers to get to the tendons....you think I have time to stop for that!! I really need to get it fixed, the only good thing about it is it automatically holds the ti tubes and screwdrivers lol

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
The glide works fine it's me two much vacuum for me will the other have the same pull on the carpets. I don't mind eXtrea strokes makes for a great workout just less pull on the wand.

After 40+ years of cleaning, it was a learning process to work that 14" slotted Dev to where I was comfortable.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
It is there

Screenshot_20191222-184443_Chrome.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My bladder is full, can someone please hold my hand while I go potty? Maybe call me on the phone and talk to me for 2 hours sharing stories and convince me why I should use the bathroom. Maybe I can work a better deal with the water utility and get a better rate before I flush. I have so many questions.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
My bladder is full, can someone please hold my hand while I go potty? Maybe call me on the phone and talk to me for 2 hours sharing stories and convince me why I should use the bathroom. Maybe I can work a better deal with the water utility and get a better rate before I flush. I have so many questions.
That’s why Tom should have distribution and vendors. If customers can hold it in their hand they are more likely to buy it. Very few people can visualize the benefit from a picture or internet banter. So, unless Tom decides to turn that corner, the conversations with stupid people will continue.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
That’s why Tom should have distribution and vendors. If customers can hold it in their hand they are more likely to buy it. Very few people can visualize the benefit from a picture or internet banter. So, unless Tom decides to turn that corner, the conversations with stupid people will continue.
I'm not calling anyone stupid, they make me frustrated, as we have tried to get everything online so that guys can just go order it, without needing to talk to me.
I will give this guy a little slack only because there is NO picture of the 12 glide.
This is the other thing that none of you seem to understand
9 Xs outta 10 when I get on the phone with someone I answer all the questions, explain what the best glide,flow, and such..... this is what happens....
BRO, BRO, BRO, DUDE, MAN, are you having any specials, or will you take 300.00 off, or will you send a extra hole glide, or can you send the wand now and I will pay you in six months??
The questions for freebies is almost as much as what is best, I swear it never fails....I wonder if Saphire takes calls on Sunday at dinner time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom